Do you agree?

• Yes.

• No, (explain why pls).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
The whole point of this conversation is to give arguments about why he should actually escalate it. We are trying to make our point clear, so we're not calling for another staff member thank you.
Well it doesn't seem like he's going to, and if you keep arguing it's probably going to lower the chances.

D

Deleted member 100818

Well it doesn't seem like he's going to, and if you keep arguing it's probably going to lower the chances.
Why would it lower the chances? If a moderator likes the suggestion and finds it good he or she escalates it. If I argue, the moderator won't change his or her mind.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Dante20213

Oct 8, 2015
the Netherlands
Well it seems like a good idea but I think it would be hard to implement in the network (no idea if it’s hard to implement, just a guess)

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Hey @Lezappen i dont agree with you, what about "Loot update" you can survive without hats, miniatures, etc but "it's funny to have them", the big difference it that almost nobody wanted an update about it but it was a nice update so this "nice things" that community requestes would be even better because we really want them (25 votes).

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hey @Lezappen i dont agree with you, what about "Loot update" you can survive without hats, miniatures, etc but "it's funny to have them", the big difference it that almost nobody wanted an update about it but it was a nice update so this "nice things" that community requestes would be even better because we really want them (25 votes).
You think I only gave one reason....?
Why would it lower the chances? If a moderator likes the suggestion and finds it good he or she escalates it. If I argue, the moderator won't change his or her mind.
This, any arguments that aren't constructive actually have the opposite effect...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey @Lezappen i don't agree with you, what about "Loot update" you can survive without hats, miniatures, etc but "it's funny to have them", the big difference is that almost nobody wanted an update about it but it was a nice update to this "nice things" that community requests would be even better because we really want them (25 votes).

Everything you just said, was wrong.

Even if the community voted yes. It doesn't mean it gets added. Sometimes it proves why it was not added in some cases.
And this is not for you to decide nevertheless.

Reactions: Lezappen

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Well, it shows the management team and the staff team if it's even worth looking at. And people can still vote. It doesn't change the fact they can deny it anyway.
Yes but if it has community support it should help the suggestion. This is one more case where we can see that community support doesnt matter.

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
You
I don't know how much of what I said you understand. I just said that it does help but they can STILL deny it. It's not like if I get 50 votes it's going to work.

I guess you didnt understand my point of view too. I said yes, I agree with you, I just add that threads with a lot of votes should have an "extra chance" because they have community support, but it doesnt seems exist.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You

I guess you didn't understand my point of view too. I said yes, I agree with you, I just add that threads with a lot of votes should have an "extra chance" because they have community support, but it doesn't seems exist.

Then why did you counter back?
*sigh

So if we argue we destroy the chances of the thread gets escalated? Ok then.

Yes.

Escalated yes!!!

Oh great! We post-farmed a bit and argued constantly to get escalated, gratz,
Not trying to be rude but that's exactly what happened.

(Don't constantly keep posting one after the other. Just post once and edit the one you just sent with new info.)

Reactions: Pedroo
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom