Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
So I have been trying to earn modifier medals in Parkour for a while now and I have almost gotten all the modifier medals on easy parkour, but I've noticed that none of them have counted towards my total metals (They do count towards my total medals on unranked maps though), I've tried getting modifier medals in normal parkour, and just normal medals in difficult parkour and still none of them are adding to my total medals (still only unranked map medals).

Am I just not playing the right maps or is the medal count messed up?

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I remember playing parkour after the update was done, and in my stats the number of gold, silver, and bronze medals (at least) seemed to not be updating when I played levels (like on the easy map "Pyramid"). I mainly or only played newer levels then. I don't even think the medals and their times were shown in chat in the levels either. Also the parkour menu visually showed me not having any medals on those levels. Maybe the medal times for the newer levels were not determined yet?

That problem is fixed now which is good; I played parkour again yesterday and the medals (including modifiers) seem to be working, but they add up under “Total medals (unranked maps)” like you said. I only completed newer levels yesterday so maybe it's only those?
Also, the "Total medals (unranked maps)” stat has to exist for some reason. Maybe the medals exclusively going into that stat will be updated to go into the regular "Total medals" as well at some point; not sure.
Whether what you mentioned was a bug or not, it was worth bringing up 👍

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Yes, that's a bug
Since the 1.19 update and Total medals literally froze
and Total medals (unranked maps) became counting all the medals Even the rank medals

And because the leaderboard depends on Total medals (unranked maps)
The leaderboard literally ruined.

Don't worry, I reported this.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Yes, that's a bug
and Total medals (unranked maps) became counting all the medals Even the rank medals

I've reported it as well and they said it was already log. So expecting a fix in the near future 🤞

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, that's a bug

For some reason, I didn't realize (until I read your post) that "unranked maps" actually refers to all the maps that you don't need the Parkour Rank to play; that makes sense. I was thinking that "unranked maps" referred to newer maps :P

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Yes, that's a bug

Wait the leaderboard depends on unranked map medals now?

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Wait the leaderboard depends on unranked map medals now?
Yes, so that you don't count the paid map medals and play fair

But what is happening now is that the paid medals are counted in the Total medals (unranked maps)
That's why the leaderboard is ruined because it has become pay to win

This is the bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom