Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I play a lot of skywars, and sometimes with my friends. I play with 3 friends, so 4 in total. So we like to play teams of 4 or more, because we want to play together. The problem is, when you press automode or play again after the game, it will send you to a random game, so we join teams of 2 or 3, and we want to play together not against each other. I would like to see that the game looks at the party size and joins a new game of 4 players. Maybe this should only be for ranks because they are the ones that can choose a map. And I don't know if this is possible, but I would really like it.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I like your idea but I don’t think this is a priority. If your game is finished just go to lobby and the leaderboard of Skywars and select a 4-player map.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I like your idea but I don’t think this is a priority. If your game is finished just go to lobby and the leaderboard of Skywars and select a 4-player map.
I know it isn't a priority, but I think this is a good idea for an improvement. Because the most gamers are lazy (I am one of them) and I think that the most people would love an option like this.

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is a good idea!
I play a lot with parties too, and we have to leave games occasionally because teams are too small or we cant even out the teams.

Maybe make it a feature that can be turned on and off, so that if you dont really care about being in the same team as your teammates, you can still auto join smaller team games!

Or a menu where you can select team sizes, and you will only join games with that amount of players per team.

Problem is that there sometimes arent games ready with the size of teams that you like.
That problem can be solved by bringing you and your party back to the lobby, and join a "queue". As soon as a new game (with the right team-size) is starting, your party will join the game automatically.

I do think this should be a feature for ranks or plus, so that the lobbies won't overflow with people waiting till games start!

D

Deleted member 421664

I would love to see this, but there isn't always a 4-player map available. I do want this to be added, since it's already on bedrock and having to leave the game everytime is kind of annoying.
I agreed with you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom