Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
So two weeks ago there was one hacker per game, now there two or three!!!! I mean..... Do you guys realize this puts people off buying ranks and such?
I know you are working on ac but ATM it's unplayable.
It's rare that there is a game without hackers when in fact it should be the other way around.
Before you say record and report well there are alt gens so what's the point.
I like this server but it's a shame you let it get infested with hackers like this.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I assume you didn't know the developers are working on a new anti-cheat, and it takes a lot of time to make, espacially because it needs to be very good. Recording and reporting people that have alts is indeed a little bit dissappointing, but if we keep reporting there aren't many alts left. If you really like the server, don't stop reporting and show them we always win, not the hackers. The anti-cheat is in the make, so be patient please.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
All we players can do right now is record and report these hackers to lessen the number. A simple screen like Bandicam or maybe your own computer's screen recorder would do.

Report them here
If you haven't read the guide yet, read it here

Please be patient with the developers. They're trying their very best to get the anti-cheat running. Who knows? Maybe they're already at beta-testing. I rather have a good anti-cheat then a faulty incomplete one.

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
+1

I guess you realised Cubecraft is a large server for what it would not be strange that hackers come and play on it. Since there is not a official anticheat added on the server, hackers will keep coming. You know what you can do if you want to help us stopping them: recording and reporting them.

Reactions: Yautja_

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
We have a separate website which was created for reports. Please make your reports here:http://reports.cubecraft.net/.
Before making reports I highly recommend you to read through the threads in this sub-forum; https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/. As for the Anticheat, its coming along, just be patient.
You said the same thing like @Buuuddy said in this thread, why?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hacker-in-egg-wars.183144/#post-778271

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
Lol I have expressed my opinion about recording and reporting. Unfortunately alt gens are a thing and as soon as they get banned they come on another one.
Do they IP ban? Ik it's easy to change IP as well tho :/
Can you log in to server with VPN on?

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Lol I have expressed my opinion about recording and reporting. Unfortunately alt gens are a thing and as soon as they get banned they come on another one.
Do they IP ban? Ik it's easy to change IP as well tho :/
Can you log in to server with VPN on?
No IP bans because if your sibling hacks and gets banned then you cannot play as well.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.