Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netrox

Jun 29, 2016
Earth
If you go to any of the FFA gamemodes you will 95% of the time find at least one "Flowers (wings)" map. Sometimes it's the only kind of map you will find. Some people don't like it, it changes the game too much. I think there should always be one flowers map and a regular map for all FFA game modes, so that people can play the game that they want, with or without wings. Thank you.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Good idea.

They can make a new menu. Let me explain:
So you right-click the FFA NPC. Then you are the menu that we all know these days. But, you see all FFA maps. You click on of them and you are send to a new menu where all servers are for that specefic map.
It is almost the same that you suggested though.

Netrox

Jun 29, 2016
Earth
Good idea.

They can make a new menu. Let me explain:
So you right-click the FFA NPC. Then you are the menu that we all know these days. But, you see all FFA maps. You click on of them and you are send to a new menu where all servers are for that specefic map.
It is almost the same that you suggested though.
There is a problem tho. There are not enough players to fill all the maps, so other servers than flowers will not have more than 10 players. I think that a pinned random normal map and a pinned flowers map is good. If you could pick the exact map everyone would do so and the players will be too divided.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
There is a problem tho. There are not enough players to fill all the maps, so other servers than flowers will not have more than 10 players. I think that a pinned random normal map and a pinned flowers map is good. If you could pick the exact map everyone would do so and the players will be too divided.
Well, there are, so far I know, 3 FFA maps. Could be no problem?

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm your right, the downside of the map flowers is, when you low on health people just jump in the portal, just to escape. (It gets really annoying) Also for sume reason, on the vary bottom on the map it's extremly laggy. Above I fun at 100+ FPS, then when I go down I get 60+ FPS..

Netrox

Jun 29, 2016
Earth
Well, there are, so far I know, 3 FFA maps. Could be no problem?
Look at Soup FFA for example, thee aren't many players there, if you would be able to pick the exact map there wont be soup servers with over 10 players. There must be a compromise and make only one pinned regular map so that we can get more ppl on the save game server. Maybe every map pinned at other game modes will work, but let's let the admins decide.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Yes 2 FFA Maps at a time, Flowers and another, as they are two different ways to pvp, there won't be a problem of people seperating, maybe this should depend on the amount of players online.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom