Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Aro

Hey guys

I just want to say that there are too many people on the forums that are posting hacker reports on the assassins page!!
I just really want this too stop because it is starting to annoy me and other members of the community.
Take a look at how many threads have been locked and if you are one of those people that post a report here, just look and think about what you are doing because you know your mean to post them on the report a player section.
So please just stop!!!
Mr_Aro

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Indeed but i think that they do it just because you need to create a other account and need to check a other site to give reports.Now new people doesn't know where to post their stuff

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Used to be they move to the forum reports section. Now it's got to go to reports website. Most cases it's because people don't know about the new reports system or are new to the forums. They're probably used to posting reports on the forum since some servers have a reports section on the forums.

*Sarcasm below*
Oh, and those aren't hacks. Those are the various zerg strains that hackers can evolve to. For example, hackers can evolve to the raptor zergling strain (big leap, extra damage) as seen here:

You can also see that this hacker is using cracklings, aka fully upgraded zerglings with move speed + attack speed upgrades:

All in all, all of these hacks are actually researched abilities and upgrades many people can use!

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
It's helping the server by removing hackers. I made a post about hackers and got a reply their is a plugin being made. This really just takes patience. Please Lock @Nikoshka

N

Nikboo

If someone created a player report on assassins, then just direct him to where you can create player reports and tag a staff member so they can lock the thread. Simple :).

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom