Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jamn

May 26, 2019
Kick anyone with a ping higher than 400 or 500 like every other game. Hackers are using lag to teleport which is why their ping is usually 999 and if you're concerned about people with 400 ping I'm pretty sure they would leave after freezing every 10 seconds.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Was never a fan of this idea since I've first heard of it. Those "hackers" with high ping are also innocent players with a bad connection. As much as it may be nice to kick cheaters that potentially might have bad ping (And possibly slightly reduce the number of cheaters), it won't work out in the end. (There are also cheaters with low ping so keep that in mind.)

We aren't going to straight up punish those with high ping (From places like Japan or South America for example), like what if you had more than 500 ping and you got kicked from the server for that? Would that be fair? Would you want to play on the server that has a ping limit and you got kicked for having more ping over the limit?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Was never a fan of this idea since I've first heard of it. Those "hackers" with high ping are also innocent players with a bad connection. As much as it may be nice to kick cheaters that potentially might have bad ping (And possibly slightly reduce the number of cheaters), it won't work out in the end. (There are also cheaters with low ping so keep that in mind.)

We aren't going to straight up punish those with high ping (From places like Japan or South America for example), like what if you had more than 500 ping and you got kicked from the server for that? Would that be fair? Would you want to play on the server that has a ping limit and you got kicked for having more ping over the limit?
True,that can’t be handled by the player some times

nnce

Jan 19, 2019

alot of hackers pingspoof to bypass the speed and fly checks

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
as far im aware cubecraft will kick you if you have 2000 ping or higher

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019

People need pay wifi xD but inoccent players can be irritating so is better kick players with 500+ ms. Is my opinion thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom