Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
It's really hard to understand and I assume you copied this from google translate. Can you please explain more or write it in your first language so someone can translate it?

Edit: Ignore this as the post got edited

Last edited:

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Yeah, tnt jumping would be cool! Though it could be frustrating if you want to place a tnt in a fight to damage your opponents, but that's a part of the game I guess. This won't affect teammates, right?

that could be cool or being able to make tnt traps aswell
Tnt already pushes your opponents, so you can make traps.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
God no!!! That would be so annoying. Egg wars is not about TNT jumping. Rushing would become way to easy and hard to deal with. What’s the point of defense if you can jump to the next island without building a little to at all. TNT pushing could be abusive in terms of kB and spamming tnt along with team trolling.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
God no!!! That would be so annoying. Egg wars is not about TNT jumping. Rushing would become way to easy and hard to deal with. What’s the point of defense if you can jump to the next island without building a little to at all. TNT pushing could be abusive in terms of kB and spamming tnt along with team trolling.

Did the owner say anything about TNT jumping? I don't even think that's possible as your own TNT can't damage you. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
I think he means that TNT should be able to launch players off the map, which would make us have different fights when TNT is involved.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Did the owner say anything about TNT jumping? I don't even think that's possible as your own TNT can't damage you. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
I think he means that TNT should be able to launch players off the map, which would make us have different fights when TNT is involved.

When he said pushing I though he meant apply to all players in that case I’m still against it because it can be easily abused as it is in other games.

Reactions: SenatorKarma
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom