Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
maybe it's just me, but i find the tnt run time that the tnt goes away a little to fast, the only way to survive is to sprint and when you want to jump it's really hard, so if it is possible to change the speed when the tnt goes away then that would be nice, then it would also be a little bit fairer for newer players.

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
First, TNT run is basically a spleef map, also I don't think that the time to pass TNT is much. There can be up to 12 players on 1 platform, you cant reduce the time it takes for TNT to fall or else nobody will rlly. I mean literally if they added more time one person can get followed the entire way then when there is one block left, everyone dies at the same time. I see where you are coming from. The part of it being fair for new players can be mixed up. If your new you have to train and become good at it. I have played about 50 mineware games in 1 week and have won 46 of them, you just gotta practice. No one is expecting a new minecraft player to do PERFECT parkour.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
maybe it's just me, but i find the tnt run time that the tnt goes away a little to fast, the only way to survive is to sprint and when you want to jump it's really hard, so if it is possible to change the speed when the tnt goes away then that would be nice, then it would also be a little bit fairer for newer players.
Tnt run isn’t a Minerware minigame. and no, I don’t think it is to fast.

Reactions: LlTE

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I agree, maybe it's a good idea to make the map bigger. Also, it's too hard to stay there, it's a good idea, I think the new boss game is not 100%, before you even jumped you fail and fell.

Reactions: chickenkippen
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom