Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should tnt damage the placer in Eggwars?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
I feel like TNT not damaging the placer will hurt the game's meta. Allow me to explain, if someone, in late-game Eggwars, traps themselves and another person in a hard to escape box and spams TNT they will deal tons of damage to the opponent, but not to themselves. I find this very overpowered and if used widespread will damage the meta and the likable aspect of Eggwars since I believe the main reason people play Eggwars is to PVP not to worry about getting spammed by TNT in a box that they cannot escape from, with the opposition having all the power with no repercussions. I believe that people should be damaged by their own TNT, but not by teammates.

Reactions: Gemmmmie

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Well for one this should go in the feedback and suggestions subforum

To be honest I agree with this. Tnt spam is especially op on maps like teaparty, where it’s very easy to trap someone in a box. Im agree this should be changed, but I’m also ok with it saying the way it is.

Thanks,
Owl

Reactions: Deann

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
so true
also people spam a lot of tnt when they try to break my egg so its very easy for them to break it and that should not be possible so i agree with you

Reactions: iLuvGeese

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I rarely see this happen actually, but I feel like it is just another element in the game that exists. I understand it is annoying and not the best way to PVP, however it is just one of many tactics used. Perhaps it is better to change how much damage is dealt from the TNT. For example after a certain amount of TNT is placed within a period of time, the damage of TNT halves. This makes it less easier to kill the opponent using the tactic. It probably isn't the best solution but it could be an option.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
nah, don't get yourself stuck in a box or bring a notch/tnt yourself

Reactions: 404Owl

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
nah, don't get yourself stuck in a box or bring a notch/tnt yourself
Sometimes this happens early game on some maps and you don't always have a notch. As for being trapped in a box, tactics like that are sometimes hard to avoid in some maps like tea party and jungle

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
I rarely see this happen actually, but I feel like it is just another element in the game that exists. I understand it is annoying and not the best way to PVP, however it is just one of many tactics used. Perhaps it is better to change how much damage is dealt from the TNT. For example after a certain amount of TNT is placed within a period of time, the damage of TNT halves. This makes it less easier to kill the opponent using the tactic. It probably isn't the best solution but it could be an option.
I 100 percent agree with you.

Reactions: Gemmmmie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom