Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Since those threads are really getting good support by people like @CraftCreatures @RickDeKlomp @Elenahh @Basketman I decided to make another one(Thanks guys❤️)
1.8 combos
1.8 in cubecraft is very good to play on.If we don’t count hackers it’s the perfect place to practise.
Straight line-One of the hard combos to do.Well there are 3 ways to do it
W tap-Pressing w and walking though the opponent without him touching you,it requires around 12 cps to do minimum
S tap-Same,just click fast
W tap with block hitting-You need to have high cps,to do some hits then start spam block hits to get the opponent far away from you.Its cool to do it actually
Strafing-Not that hard.Choose one direction you will focus your hits on and start doing that with block hitting or not,it’s you choice.Its most effective to do if you search the back of the opponent always.
Preatty much that’s it and there are much variations on those.Im 1.9 player mainly so sorry if I missed something important
1.9 combos-Always needed xd
Crit spam-Just go from side to side while destroying your opponent,the strongest combo,can be done with shifting while jumping which reduces your kb
W/s tap-requires perfect timing,can be done only on people with good ping,gives much kb
Strafing-Going from to side,with timing if you can.
There are many variations of those but it’s simply this stuff.Always look to go to the back of the opponent if he lags because he won’t be able to hit you.
What I prefer for 1.8?-Straight lines with block hitting
What I prefer for 1.9?Simply critspamming.With this I have beated way better pvpers than me such as Democrise or Finixly in some fights.If you can time your crit exsactly before the other hits you will be great:D.Criting doesn’t make you noob,like some people say.Finally,do whatever you are best in,and have fun with it!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Since those threads are really getting good support by people like @CraftCreatures @RickDeKlomp @Elenahh @Basketman I decided to make another one(Thanks guys❤️)
1.8 combos
1.8 in cubecraft is very good to play on.If we don’t count hackers it’s the perfect place to practise.
Straight line-One of the hard combos to do.Well there are 3 ways to do it
W tap-Pressing w and walking though the opponent without him touching you,it requires around 12 cps to do minimum
S tap-Same,just click fast
W tap with block hitting-You need to have high cps,to do some hits then start spam block hits to get the opponent far away from you.Its cool to do it actually
Strafing-Not that hard.Choose one direction you will focus your hits on and start doing that with block hitting or not,it’s you choice.Its most effective to do if you search the back of the opponent always.
Preatty much that’s it and there are much variations on those.Im 1.9 player mainly so sorry if I missed something important
1.9 combos-Always needed xd
Crit spam-Just go from side to side while destroying your opponent,the strongest combo,can be done with shifting while jumping which reduces your kb
W/s tap-requires perfect timing,can be done only on people with good ping,gives much kb
Strafing-Going from to side,with timing if you can.
There are many variations of those but it’s simply this stuff.Always look to go to the back of the opponent if he lags because he won’t be able to hit you.
What I prefer for 1.8?-Straight lines with block hitting
What I prefer for 1.9?Simply critspamming.With this I have beated way better pvpers than me such as Democrise or Finixly in some fights.If you can time your crit exsactly before the other hits you will be great:D.Criting doesn’t make you noob,like some people say.Finally,do whatever you are best in,and have fun with it!
Well I suck

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom