Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
1. PvP Strategies Potions are the difference between life and death in this game. Especially when you're an iron or diamond armor. Use different potions and find a mix that best fits you. Don't be predictable with potions, try to get them by surprise! When fighting someone, I find it very effective to strafe around the opponent a lot. As I strafe around I go for a lot of hits too. I can't tell you what PvP strategy is the best because everybody has their own style, but strafe/demolish works pretty well for me. Do NOT use a block/hit strategy, they are HORRIBLE. It never works, half the time you block it doesn't count because you attack right after, and it more than halves your potential attack speed. Always go for critical hits! Crits are very effective and stack up if you get a lot of them. Use knockback to your advantage. Knocking people off of tall buildings is always good, especially if they don't know to crouch while falling.

2. Spending Strategies Always have a plan for what you're going to buy. Never go into it blind and end up wasting all of your money. Don't carry much money on you. If you're carrying tons of money then that means you could be using that money to buy items to keep you alive. Pay lots of attention to prices and how much money you have in your inventory. Learn how to count your money in your inventory. A very easy way to do this is approach it this way- Take the amount of gold coins you have and cut it in half, then tack a zero onto the end if the amount of coins is a double digit number. Example- 30 Gold Coins=150 40 Gold Coins=200 Counting Platinum coins is very easy, just remember that every 10 is 100. When counting Dark Coins, think about it this way. If you have less than a stack, then it's whatever the amount is. If you have several stacks, just couint every 2 stacks at 100. Its a good rough estimate and keeps it simple. If you have a really good memory though, you can just remember that 2 stacks of Dark Coins is 120.

3. Environmental Strategies Tall buildings often have better chests in them. Look for good chest routes, find something very efficient and easy for you to parkour. Crouch on ladders to be stealthy and possibly not have your target notice you. Look around for offset colors, such as light gray of bright blue. Finding offset colors in the environment normally means it's a player with powerful armor. Always look at the nametag of a player. If you know somebody is targeting you or you know they're better at PvP than you, you might wanna recognize them so you know when to run. Always make direct and straight running paths. Be careful not to get pushed up against a building. Always use your knockback to your advantage when running away from someone. Try to avoid teams, they are normally really bad, but have enough man power to where it doesn't matter. If you kill someone with valuable stuff, expect them to come back and try to track you down again. Try hiding in a distant area until the player leaves of just find a nearby shop. Pay attention to where good chests are at so you know when somebody has a lot of money. If you scout out areas and see people camping in good spots, it's very likely that they have a lot of money. Avoid the Arena at all costs! Nothing good comes from that place. The arena normally has hackers looking to stick up on food and is also a common place for hackers to kill enemies they knock down into it. The temple can be a very good way to make money, but can also be very dangerous. Know what you're doing.

4. Inventory Strategies Don't hold more than 1 stack of bread at a time. Keep your armor and weapon in good condition. (This does NOT mean sit there and repair your CHAIN chestplate! So many people do this and it simply is a waste of their time!) Question whether of not you should hold a bow. They can be very useful but at the same time you could hold something else instead. Always keep room for your potions. It's important to be able to access your potions fast. Keep a money filter that automagically picks up your money. Set up a system in the left side of your inventory to pick up coins. I recommend putting 3-4 separate Dark Coins in the bottom of your inventory because you pick up Dark Coins the most. Then I'd suggest putting 2 separate Gold Coins because they are less common. Then after that just keep one stack of platinum because unless you don't spend money properly, you won't have ogre 2 stacks of platinum at once. Try to keep an extra helmet and pair of boots in your inventory because these two armor pieces break faster than the chestplate and leggings.

5. Misc. Keep an ear open for potion drinking, if you hear potions then that probably means someones after you. Hold crouch when you fall! Many players do not know this and it gets so many people killed. INSTALL OPTIFINE!!! Optifine gives you many buffs for the game. Optifine not only optimizes Minecraft for your computer, but gives you access to cool features like the "zoom" function. I personally use the zoom function a lot for seeing nametags, player armor, chest spawns, nametags through walls, and how fast somebody is moving and how close they are to me. Seriouisly, get Oftifine! I'll even put a download link! Set your "Toggle Perspective" key to something that is easy to access. Toggle Perspective is one of the most useful things I've had in my Assassination history. Whenever I'm worried I'm being chased of need to see who's behind me, instead if turning around and wasting time, I toggle into third person mode and check behind me while running.

I hope these tips helped you out! I worked really hard on them and have a lot of passion for this gamemode. It's a really great and original game idea, it's just that CC executes it horribly. Let me know if you'd like more tips and feel free to add more below! :p

OPTIFINE LINK: https://optifine.net/downloads

Last edited:

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
1. PvP Strategies Potions are the difference between life and death in this game. Especially when you're an iron or diamond armor. Use different potions and find a mix that best fits you. Don't be predictable with potions, try to get them by surprise! When fighting someone, I find it very effective to strafe around the opponent a lot. As I strafe around I go for a lot of hits too. I can't tell you what PvP strategy is the best because everybody has their own style, but strafe/demolish works pretty well for me. Do NOT use a block/hit strategy, they are HORRIBLE. It never works, half the time you block it doesn't count because you attack right after, and it more than halves your potential attack speed. Always go for critical hits! Crits are very effective and stack up if you get a lot of them. Use knockback to your advantage. Knocking people off of tall buildings is always good, especially if they don't know to crouch while falling.

2. Spending Strategies Always have a plan for what you're going to buy. Never go into it blind and end up wasting all of your money. Don't carry much money on you. If you're carrying tons of money then that means you could be using that money to buy items to keep you alive. Pay lots of attention to prices and how much money you have in your inventory. Learn how to count your money in your inventory. A very easy way to do this is approach it this way- Take the amount of gold coins you have and cut it in half, then tack a zero onto the end if the amount of coins is a double digit number. Example- 30 Gold Coins=150 40 Gold Coins=200 Counting Platinum coins is very easy, just remember that every 10 is 100. When counting Dark Coins, think about it this way. If you have less than a stack, then it's whatever the amount is. If you have several stacks, just couint every 2 stacks at 100. Its a good rough estimate and keeps it simple. If you have a really good memory though, you can just remember that 2 stacks of Dark Coins is 120.

3. Environmental Strategies Tall buildings often have better chests in them. Look for good chest routes, find something very efficient and easy for you to parkour. Crouch on ladders to be stealthy and possibly not have your target notice you. Look around for offset colors, such as light gray of bright blue. Finding offset colors in the environment normally means it's a player with powerful armor. Always look at the nametag of a player. If you know somebody is targeting you or you know they're better at PvP than you, you might wanna recognize them so you know when to run. Always make direct and straight running paths. Be careful not to get pushed up against a building. Always use your knockback to your advantage when running away from someone. Try to avoid teams, they are normally really bad, but have enough man power to where it doesn't matter. If you kill someone with valuable stuff, expect them to come back and try to track you down again. Try hiding in a distant area until the player leaves of just find a nearby shop. Pay attention to where good chests are at so you know when somebody has a lot of money. If you scout out areas and see people camping in good spots, it's very likely that they have a lot of money. Avoid the Arena at all costs! Nothing good comes from that place. The arena normally has hackers looking to stick up on food and is also a common place for hackers to kill enemies they knock down into it. The temple can be a very good way to make money, but can also be very dangerous. Know what you're doing.

4. Inventory Strategies Don't hold more than 1 stack of bread at a time. Keep your armor and weapon in good condition. (This does NOT mean sit there and repair your CHAIN chestplate! So many people do this and it simply is a waste of their time!) Question whether of not you should hold a bow. They can be very useful but at the same time you could hold something else instead. Always keep room for your potions. It's important to be able to access your potions fast. Keep a money filter that automagically picks up your money. Set up a system in the left side of your inventory to pick up coins. I recommend putting 3-4 separate Dark Coins in the bottom of your inventory because you pick up Dark Coins the most. Then I'd suggest putting 2 separate Gold Coins because they are less common. Then after that just keep one stack of platinum because unless you don't spend money properly, you won't have ogre 2 stacks of platinum at once. Try to keep an extra helmet and pair of boots in your inventory because these two armor pieces break faster than the chestplate and leggings.

5. Misc. Keep an ear open for potion drinking, if you hear potions then that probably means someones after you. Hold crouch when you fall! Many players do not know this and it gets so many people killed. INSTALL OPTIFINE!!! Optifine gives you many buffs for the game. Optifine not only optimizes Minecraft for your computer, but gives you access to cool features like the "zoom" function. I personally use the zoom function a lot for seeing nametags, player armor, chest spawns, nametags through walls, and how fast somebody is moving and how close they are to me. Seriouisly, get Oftifine! I'll even put a download link! Set your "Toggle Perspective" key to something that is easy to access. Toggle Perspective is one of the most useful things I've had in my Assassination history. Whenever I'm worried I'm being chased of need to see who's behind me, instead if turning around and wasting time, I toggle into third person mode and check behind me while running.

I hope these tips helped you out! I worked really hard on them and have a lot of passion for this gamemode. It's a really great and original game idea, it's just that CC executes it horribly. Let me know if you'd like more tips and feel free to add more below! :p

OPTIFINE LINK: https://optifine.net/downloads
Great tips and strategies!

DeclanS

Jan 8, 2016
Now I'm playing Assassination and your guide help me a lot thanks you :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔