Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eonichope

Jan 5, 2016
The merge between these two great communities has added in many new players in to this tremendous game. As a long time player of this game, I want to show you a few things you should not do, and something else to do instead. If any other Chunk players want to add to this, just commet! I hope that showing players more efficient ways of playing will make the general playing field at a higher quality!

First, and foremost is something for building defenses.
Here is a quick video showcasing a build style I see a lot. I show why it is inefficient by breaking one block and proceeding to jump over the rest of the wall. I then make a wall that also only takes one break to ruin, but it can be extended for many more breaks required. It also requires much fewer blocks.

Another thing I often see is people jumping down into the opponent's flag. You do not have to do that and it puts you at a heavy disadvantage. As we can see from the below picture, I could mine the flag perfectly fine without jumping down.
FWYHY9s.png

Finally, in the map "double helix", there is a common urge to come back the way you came from when carrying the flag. If you have a decent amount of hit points left, that is a bad idea. You are putting yourself against a plethora of newly spawned players. It was hard enough to get through without slowness!
Instead, do this:
The fall damage is quite worth it to avoid the players.

D

Deleted member 64438

Those are some quite useful tips, thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom