Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

leftonread_

Member
Dec 24, 2020
2
1
2
22
I think that in the Skyblock hub there should be a person that gives you a certain percentage of your levels back if you give him your old enchanted weapons. for example I payed something like 40 levels for my looting 5 sword but dont use it anymore. It would be useful to be able to get a certain amount of it back as know I want to be able to enchant my new tools without having to sit at a grinder for a couple of hours
 

Grove

Well-Known Member
Nov 4, 2020
220
919
99
Sinnoh
That sounds like a pretty cool idea! So basically just like a 'disenchanter' or something?
 

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
345
1,318
199
22
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that in the Skyblock hub there should be a person that gives you a certain percentage of your levels back if you give him your old enchanted weapons. for example I payed something like 40 levels for my looting 5 sword but dont use it anymore. It would be useful to be able to get a certain amount of it back as know I want to be able to enchant my new tools without having to sit at a grinder for a couple of hours
Hi, I wouldn't like your suggestion to be honest, as I know it will be hard because of versions because CubeCraft works on many version so it depends on a lot of stuff, simply it is better to keep the schedule as it.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom