Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

leftonread_

Dec 24, 2020
I think that in the Skyblock hub there should be a person that gives you a certain percentage of your levels back if you give him your old enchanted weapons. for example I payed something like 40 levels for my looting 5 sword but dont use it anymore. It would be useful to be able to get a certain amount of it back as know I want to be able to enchant my new tools without having to sit at a grinder for a couple of hours

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
That sounds like a pretty cool idea! So basically just like a 'disenchanter' or something?

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that in the Skyblock hub there should be a person that gives you a certain percentage of your levels back if you give him your old enchanted weapons. for example I payed something like 40 levels for my looting 5 sword but dont use it anymore. It would be useful to be able to get a certain amount of it back as know I want to be able to enchant my new tools without having to sit at a grinder for a couple of hours
Hi, I wouldn't like your suggestion to be honest, as I know it will be hard because of versions because CubeCraft works on many version so it depends on a lot of stuff, simply it is better to keep the schedule as it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Top Bottom