Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 12, 2020
Please half times on everything and half times on dark oak by 4 times as much. I'm tired of waiting to do some quests, this aint clash of clans. Also can xp stuff for tool be decreased to 10 xp per level from any tool. Also can u allow us to get xp from afk mob farm, Normal survival words have it y can't this skyblock have it too.To balance this increase upgrade cost on spawners, increase mob dmg. Idk what else but please do this. I love cubecraft skyblock. But now it just feels like clash of clans where I have to wait almost a day to do quests. If you can't do this I understand. Ill simple move on to better skyblocks, *cough* *cough* hypixel *cough* *cough* anyways thx for listening.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Please half times on everything and half times on dark oak by 4 times as much. I'm tired of waiting to do some quests, this aint clash of clans. Also can xp stuff for tool be decreased to 10 xp per level from any tool. Also can u allow us to get xp from afk mob farm, Normal survival words have it y can't this skyblock have it too.To balance this increase upgrade cost on spawners, increase mob dmg. Idk what else but please do this. I love cubecraft skyblock. But now it just feels like clash of clans where I have to wait almost a day to do quests. If you can't do this I understand. Ill simple move on to better skyblocks, *cough* *cough* hypixel *cough* *cough* anyways thx for listening.
You're right it isn't Clash of Clans. But I disagree 100% because the game is about grinding and having patience. If you don't like this (which you don't) please quit.

D

Deleted member 576174

I strongly disagree, this game mode is made for patient users and people who are willing to invest time into Skyblock.
According to your posts you don't meet any of these qualifications so I'd guess you'd need to find another game mode where you can have as much fun but wait less.

Sep 12, 2020
Actually I do play a patient skyblock it's called hypixel skyblock, I just want decreased times in dark oak and acacia idc about the other stuff anymore. I feel like these long times on trees compared to diamons are unnecessary too long.

Sep 12, 2020
You guys just love to waste more time than it's worth with dark oak aren't u y are u so against just dark oak trees decreasevin time and don't say boosters cause that only gets it to 2 days

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom