Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RapidGP7

May 26, 2020
Hello there I would like to make a suggestion about the games. There are many Campers that camp at their base and make the game very long to the point that the whole game just has to leave. There should be a thing in Eggwars where they could destroy all eggs and then after about 15 if there are still people it should just end up as a tie or win/loss for the team. Also for Skywars. Thank you that’s it for me have a great day!

Reactions: Pineapple

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I have to disagree,

On maps like candy on Team Skywars, games can take up to 20-25 minutes, while smaller maps take less time to end. This will upset alot of skywars players.

For eggwars this can be possible, but 15 minutes? That's way too short. Also i don't think a game should end up as a tie after the game progressed even more.

Reactions: LlTE
D

Deleted member 492126

I don't agree with this. If we were to add a time limit, then people would not be able to do weird things like this one. Camping at your base is allowed, some people just like sitting at their base which is very understandable. In EggWars, sometimes you have to camp in order to be able to win.
If someone is skybasing, then you should report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't agree with this. If we were to add a time limit, then people would not be able to do weird things like this one. Camping at your base is allowed, some people just like sitting at their base which is very understandable. In EggWars, sometimes you have to camp in order to be able to win.
If someone is skybasing, then you should report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Of course, this Moderator (Spuni) is right, because camping on your island is not banable, but making yourself a base in the sky is. I don't support Spuni because he's a Moderator, I mean I agree with him because he's right

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I disagree because many players like long games, Cubecraft is the only server that does not have a time limit. I think that maybe there should be a point that all eggs are destroyed (maybe an hour?) but the game should never just end

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I disagree because 15 min is way to short for a game of eggwars. The camping situation on eggwars can be a little annoying but there are a lot of ways to counter them. personally I sometimes like longer games where I can grind for some better stuff and attack.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi there
I disagree because 15 min is way to short for a game of eggwars. The camping situation on eggwars can be a little annoying but there are a lot of ways to counter them. personally I sometimes like longer games where I can grind for some better stuff and attack.
Yes, soo good.

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
I disagree with this. For example, in an eggwars op game the pvp are longer and therefore the game can last an hour without needing to camp.
In any case, going around in some way is allowed and setting a maximum playing time seems wrong to me.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I disagree with this. For example, in an eggwars op game the pvp are longer and therefore the game can last an hour without needing to camp.
In any case, going around in some way is allowed and setting a maximum playing time seems wrong to me.

Te hablo en Español ya que tú hablas Español. Tienes toda la razón como he dicho antes en el comentario que he "replicado", sería imposible establecer un tiempo limitado en una partida, ya que las partidas no serían muy divertidas.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I disagree, but I will state you a couple of arguments.
First of all, why should people even care about protecting their egg, especially on larger and more competitive maps like TeaParty, when they eventually will lose them?
Then what will be point of defending your egg?
What will possibly make people not spam kill each other for that 15 minutes period?
And why exsactly the game has to end to a tie result?
Fighting through all the other opponents and breaking their eggs is the challenge of the gamode.
Sure, it can be monsterously long on larger maps, but that's the idea of the gamode.
What will Eggwars look like, if people's resources for the whole game until the end are their first runs around the generations in their spawn islands?
Those features will make Eggwars completely broken.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom