Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Blockwars..... I love it, and a lot of other players do as well. I was working for LB on BWB as well, so I have nothing against it, but its time for a change.

Over the passed few weeks blockwars has been getting less and less players. IMO I dont see it making a comeback, 90% of the Blockwars tryhards have already left the game (Java) and/or moved on to other games (other than a couple including me).

Although its disappointing, I think it would be best for blockwars to be removed entirely. I would much rather see CCG put time, and effort into a whole new gamemode instead of having one that gets 1-3 players a day. Let me know what you guys think.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
There are more games that do not have many players, but I don't feel like removing these games is the right thing to do. There are still enough players that enjoy the game to keep it alive. Though I do agree that Cubecraft should focus on other games, so I would rather keep blockwars as it is and let the developers focus on other games than removing blockwars entirely. If blockwars would not have enough players to keep it playable, then I would agree that they should shut it down but for now, I think we should keep this game for the players that still enjoy it.

• Disagree
Reactions: bwead

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
There are still enough players that enjoy the game to keep it alive.
It will get up to 5 players in a day at this point, which is JUST enought for a game to start, and it isn't even fun like that, 2 weeks ago it would get 30-40 players, now that all the sweats and tryhards left, nobody seems to have an interest in playing it
so I would rather keep blockwars as it is and let the developers focus on other games than removing blockwars entirely.
Removing Blockwars would mean they have one less game to maintain, which would allow them to put there resources toward a new game.
If blockwars would not have enough players to keep it playable, then I would agree that they should shut it down but for now, I think we should keep this game for the players that still enjoy it.
It has gotten to that point, there are little amounts of players most games being 5 people which makes a 3v2 and it isn't fun like that, especially if you're on the team with 3.

Reactions: Matriox

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
It will get up to 5 players in a day at this point, which is JUST enought for a game to start, and it isn't even fun like that, 2 weeks ago it would get 30-40 players, now that all the sweats and tryhards left, nobody seems to have an interest in playing it
It has 50 players right now?
Removing Blockwars would mean they have one less game to maintain, which would allow them to put there resources toward a new game.
Cubecraft Java is having a hard time right now. But removing games isn't always a good solution, Cubecraft would also lose players to that. As long as it gets more than 50 players, I feel like Blockwars shouldn't have to be removed. There are also enough Featured games that get even fewer players, but I don't think it would be a good solution to remove all those games. So as long as it gets enough players, I think we should keep the game. And as it has 50 players at this moment, I feel like we can keep Blockwars for now.

Reactions: Matriox

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
It has 50 players right now?
Early in the day yes, give it a couple hours
Cubecraft Java is having a hard time right now. But removing games isn't always a good solution, Cubecraft would also lose players to that. As long as it gets more than 50 players, I feel like Blockwars shouldn't have to be removed. There are also enough Featured games that get even fewer players, but I don't think it would be a good solution to remove all those games. So as long as it gets enough players, I think we should keep the game. And as it has 50 players at this moment, I feel like we can keep Blockwars for now.
Cubecraft Java is having troubles yes, removing blockwars could go both good and bad. Me personally would like to see new games, if removing a game that only has players for a couple hours of each day would clear their plate (having one less game to maintain) and allows them to pump out new games quicker. I'm all for it.

D

Deleted member 347571

Adding new games is not going to change anything at all, it will make stuff worse, you're getting rid of a community and adding something "new" instead which can flop just like a lot of the current Featured Games.

Among Slimes, Minerware should be removed as well then at this point, their playerbase is similar.. i rather have cubecraft fixing all the bugs of the server first instead of working on new games so old people will actually go play these games again.

D

Deleted member 347571

Nobody wants to play a bugged game after all, which is the reason why tons of new players / old players keep quitting blockwars, and so did I. I could give you an entire list of bugs that are still possible.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Adding new games is not going to change anything at all, it will make stuff worse, you're getting rid of a community and adding something "new" instead which can flop just like a lot of the current Featured Games.

Among Slimes, Minerware should be removed as well then at this point, their playerbase is similar.. i rather have cubecraft fixing all the bugs of the server first instead of working on new games so old people will actually go play these games again.
Mw and Among Slimes get a steady 40-50 players, Blockwars gets 50 for a couple hours then it goes down to 3-5

D

Deleted member 347571

Mw and Among Slimes get a steady 40-50 players, Blockwars gets 50 for a couple hours then it goes down to 3-5
At night it is really hard to get a team and make it fair, ranked people go in the same team at night.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think it should be removed but agree that they should focus on other game modes because the servers so dead I quit cube because of the lack of updates and how the staff team always spends all their time on updates that are pretty useless like hub or rpg they’re cool but there’s so many bugs and stuff the staff team is a joke at this point

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Blockwars..... I love it, and a lot of other players do as well. I was working for LB on BWB as well, so I have nothing against it, but its time for a change.

Over the passed few weeks blockwars has been getting less and less players. IMO I dont see it making a comeback, 90% of the Blockwars tryhards have already left the game (Java) and/or moved on to other games (other than a couple including me).

Although its disappointing, I think it would be best for blockwars to be removed entirely. I would much rather see CCG put time, and effort into a whole new gamemode instead of having one that gets 1-3 players a day. Let me know what you guys think.
I would not remove it entirely, I would add it to the featured games due to the average of players, and I would give the opportunity to add new games and see if they are successful or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Top Bottom