Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Higgachu

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nederland
Dear Staff Team,

isn't it much easier to add the bot 'tickety' to discord? that way it is much easier and more organized for staff members to help players.

you can create a separate channel where the players can click on an icon, and your own private ticket is automatically created.

make the agreement among the sraff members not to interfere with each other unless you get tagged. In my opinion this is much more efficient and more organized for both the players and the staff team.

hopefully it will be a good addition!

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be good, but the problem is that CubeCraft is a big server and it's many players that need help. It would therefore be too many channels for the staff members.

Higgachu

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nederland
I agree with that.
Cubecraft is indeed a very large server and with such a bot it can get too much.

It would certainly be neat, and I can say from experience that you are mainly driven in the evening to process those tickets.
but that was on a server of 300-500 player at one time.
Cubecraft is of course a lot bigger

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
I do like this idea however, they would have to get more people on discord for a seperate support team because otherwise staff would have even more stuff to do then they already have.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
In my opinion, it's not an issue of too many people needing help but more an issue of too many people asking the same easy question that doesnt even need a staff member to answer it and the user should have just looked at the top of the channel list first

Reactions: Technosword

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
The main issue that has already been mentioned it's spam...
people creating troll tickets, spamming and other stuff
Also has been suggested a couple of times

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom