Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of infected right now?

• Really awesome!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Not so great

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Havent played it enough / not sure yet

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

xDarkDiamond

Sep 9, 2017
Personally after playing a couple rounds of infected it feels to me like the game is mostly a hide and seek, followed by 60 seconds or so of frantic running for your life. Any attempt to form a base or work togeather as a team of humans is undermined by the ability of the zombies to not only grow in numbers rapidly, but their abilities, which force humans to seperate. Maybe im missing the point or I just havent played it enough, but I feel like it would be more intresting if it were themed around teamwork between the humans, and co-oping to defend areas on the map? Prehaps little "survival camps" that would be better suited for defending, so humans could group if they chose.

(not to undermine anything the staff team / dev team have done to create this, its an awesome concept and I appreciate that its still in beta, im just looking to put my thoughts out there and see what everyone else thinks of it)

Reactions: Buuuddy

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I
Personally after playing a couple rounds of infected it feels to me like the game is mostly a hide and seek, followed by 60 seconds or so of frantic running for your life. Any attempt to form a base or work togeather as a team of humans is undermined by the ability of the zombies to not only grow in numbers rapidly, but their abilities, which force humans to seperate. Maybe im missing the point or I just havent played it enough, but I feel like it would be more intresting if it were themed around teamwork between the humans, and co-oping to defend areas on the map? Prehaps little "survival camps" that would be better suited for defending, so humans could group if they chose.

(not to undermine anything the staff team / dev team have done to create this, its an awesome concept and I appreciate that its still in beta, im just looking to put my thoughts out there and see what everyone else thinks of it)
Think its really awesome!

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
I think one of the things you may be missing is the fact that the game gives buffs as the number of players on each side changes. So as an example, the more infected there are, the more chest appear for the humans (which only humans can open) and the better the equipment found in them. It gets to the point where actually the humans are so buffed, that 1 or 2 humans could take on all the infected!

If this is what you meant, I hope this gives you some insight into the deeper mechanics of the game.

I do like the idea of little parts of the map that you could make a base, but at the same time, this gives the infected targets to aim for directly, knowing that humans will be camping in groups there - I will speak to the build team and see what we can do!

If I totally missed the point you're trying to make, I'll happily reply again if you give some further information.

:)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the camping and trolling is gone to far. The TnT is way to much... And it follows BlockWars as in so many spam hitters you die and there is no point of 1.9 pvp anymore.

I actually really think TnT Trouble's current state is 250% times better.

Lets be honest. Infection sucks.

And I would rather have it removed or SEVERALY edited.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I think one of the things you may be missing is the fact that the game gives buffs as the number of players on each side changes. So as an example, the more infected there are, the more chest appear for the humans (which only humans can open) and the better the equipment found in them. It gets to the point where actually the humans are so buffed, that 1 or 2 humans could take on all the infected!

If this is what you meant, I hope this gives you some insight into the deeper mechanics of the game.

I do like the idea of little parts of the map that you could make a base, but at the same time, this gives the infected targets to aim for directly, knowing that humans will be camping in groups there - I will speak to the build team and see what we can do!

If I totally missed the point you're trying to make, I'll happily reply again if you give some further information.

:)
I think he was more getting at the point the game is relatively repetitive - nothing differs game-to-game, and it's literally just TNT Tag but harder.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Lets be honest. Infection sucks.
Not really.

I would rather have it removed or SEVERALY edited.
Infection is a BETA game, just like TnT Trouble. The game might get some major changes without notice.

I personally really like the game, though I would like to see some changes. I mean, maybe a build limit or something? I saw some skybasers today and the infected people can't get to them as they're getting knocked off by the skybasers.

Also, I have seen Iron, coal and wood, but are there Diamonds as well? Or will it be too overpowered for the humans if Diamonds get added?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
There's no zing. It's just swordplay with a backdrop of monsters vs humans, it just doesn't feel 'new'. Like tnt trouble is fun because it has originality to it, sure the basic concept of bringing bombs to another team's base has been done before, but tnt trouble found a way to make it fresh and interesting. My favourite thing about that game is the verticality, it also has a very nice map layout and a nice mechanic of the person carrying has a certain amount of time before they blow up. Infection doesn't have anything like that, it's just running around with a sword in your hand.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom