Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
ive always wanted to see how many times ive been reported. I think it would be a cool feature to add that tells you that you were reported for something. It could be either through a message in game or something on the forums. I get called a hacker alot because im good at pvp and im sure i get reported alot too. I kinda wish i could see all those vids/reports. It would make for a good montage lol. What do you guys think of something like this?

I know that this should go up in the "suggestion" section, i just wanted to get some feedback before i posted it there.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is all early suggest. I dont like this idea, because you can Check the reports on cubecraft. It isnt a lot work.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It is all early suggest. I dont like this idea, because you can Check the reports on cubecraft. It isnt a lot work.
You can't check If other member has reported you.

Otherwise I disagree, because Yea ok you want to know who reported you, but If you're reported you might be freaking out like: o god I'm reported now I'm gonna receive a ban/mute. And If you know you're reported you can't do anything about it.

Reactions: DanDaDino

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I would like to have this, if:
You cant see who reported you.
If you can see for what you are reported.
If you cant see the evidence.
And if you are able to see this ln the reports page.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I would prefer developers working on more important things to improve the server.
Knowing how many times you've been reported is only something people want to know to boost their ego or have a good laugh.

Probably for the best to keep updating more important aspects of the game :)

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
You can't check If other member has reported you.

Otherwise I disagree, because Yea ok you want to know who reported you, but If you're reported you might be freaking out like: o god I'm reported now I'm gonna receive a ban/mute. And If you know you're reported you can't do anything about it.

i was thinking you only see it after the ban was denied. that way you wouldnt be freaking out and messaging staff.

I would like to have this, if:
You cant see who reported you.
If you can see for what you are reported.
If you cant see the evidence.
And if you are able to see this ln the reports page.

i would like to see what the report was for and also like to see the evidence. That was kinda the whole point lol.

I would prefer developers working on more important things to improve the server.
Knowing how many times you've been reported is only something people want to know to boost their ego or have a good laugh.

Probably for the best to keep updating more important aspects of the game :)

this wouldnt take much time or resources to accomplish. And i wasnt thinking about ego or a good laugh i was thinking about it more from a youtube standpoint. There are alot of players that have channels and post up there game as well as montages. Seeing the kills would make for good content in a montage.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
This has been suggested in the past, and pretty much received a negative feedback. Personally I think this is probably one of the more unnecessary features to add. If you really care about someone reporting you, you can try to look up a video. It might be hard, but in the end, it doesn't matter. I don't see how it would make good content. Most videos I've seen, that are similar to what you are asking for, are toxic, and immature. Find yourself some better content to post, and you'll be fine.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
i would like to see what the report was for and also like to see the evidence. That was kinda the whole point lol.
The thing is, if you can see the evidence, the persons identity would not be secret as you would be able to see who it is, or at least most of the time.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
The thing is, if you can see the evidence, the persons identity would not be secret as you would be able to see who it is, or at least most of the time.

if you are doing something wrong and you get reported you see the evidence anyway. so it really doesnt make a difference.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
if you are doing something wrong and you get reported you see the evidence anyway. so it really doesnt make a difference.
It does. If you get reported, people might target the people that reported them.
I dont really know how to explain it, but it is different and i could imagine part of this community being less friendly especially against people that have unsuccesful reports, which i dont want.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom