Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RlyEpic

Aug 27, 2020
I have a question to my fellow cubecrafters. Would it be considered hacking if I installed Horion Client (A hack client) but I only use the Auto-sprint, fullbright,zoom and all the other mods that are on badlion client on java. It makes sense and I will upload it on youtube.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
They already answered you. As long as the mods / clients don't give an unfair advantage respect other players, then it's allowed to use them. But if not, then it can result to a punishment.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
They already answered you. As long as the mods / clients don't give an unfair advantage respect other players, then it's allowed to use them. But if not, then it can result to a punishment.
But Any hack clients aren’t allowed right? He can also just use labymod or badlion client

Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Hack clients aren't allowed. That's why I said any client / mod that give an unfair advantage: illegal modifications, etc...
But like as he said zoom doesn’t give you advantage against other players but he is using an illegal client like that isn’t allowed?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
But like as he said zoom doesn’t give you advantage against other players but he is using an illegal client like that isn’t allowed?
In this case, so long as they don't use hacks, I think it would be fine. Also, I would recommend to take a look at this thread.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I have a question to my fellow cubecrafters. Would it be considered hacking if I installed Horion Client (A hack client) but I only use the Auto-sprint, fullbright,zoom and all the other mods that are on badlion client on java. It makes sense and I will upload it on youtube.
Ask a staff member. On your right you can see 'team online' hover over a moderator and click 'start a conversation' most of the time they will help you within a few minutes. You can also try to summon one by using @Spoon although this is not always as successful.

D

Deleted member 492126

This question has already been answered here, but I'm just gonna repeat it since I'm seeing some confusion in this thread

In this case, so long as they don't use hacks, I think it would be fine. Also, I would recommend to take a look at this thread.
Downloading and playing on CubeCraft with a hack client is not allowed, even if you don't use it. If you want to have togglesprint, zoom, etc. you can just use a non-hack client like Badlion or Labymod

Reactions: Skqrrt

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
No Clients Are Allowed Even If It Is Headless! 😂
Cause There Might Be A Secret Hack On There. And My Least Favorite Hack People Use Is Speed With Ghost.
Though This Might Be A Ban Warning. Just Ask @Spoon Or A Mod.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom