Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Hi, this is punishable!
96321a3d91a66e99fdade1fe340998aa.png

"Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg."

Edit: ow this an older thread
Yeah im the one that got it bannable lmao

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I am so utterly surprised about how rude and toxic the people who replied to this thread have been so far. I can't even believe one guy even tried to use his status as a donator as leverage for not being banned. God awful in my opinion. No one should be exempt from rules. Anyway I agree that farm killing should be bannable. It's not about stats or leader-boards or feelings, it's about fairness. And being put in a position where you have literally no chance to do anything to improve your situation is not fair. Imagine facing a hacker using kill-aura and people defend them by saying "you shouldn't have let him have the chance to get near you" or "he paid the server money so he can do whatever he wants". It's absolutely ridiculous. Great point with the new players too. Especially following the release of skyblock drawing in more people, I can't imagine how many would be disgusted and disappointed that the server allows such repetitive and unappealing behavior like this. Yes /Leave is an option, but if you have a game where people are being brought to the point where they have no way to continue or fight back and still have a chance of winning (however minuscule), and their only option is to quit, is it really a strong or well designed game? Give me three - two - one popular game that allows these kinds of things to happen.

I'd suggest, if this doesn't become a bannable offense, to at least give players a forfeit command that eliminates you from the game when ran, and when players get killed several times in quick succession, some kind of reminder is displayed that this exists.There should be an option to turn the message off in settings. This way, people would also get to do the things they would after the game if they died normally, such as spectate, as the /leave command takes you straight to the hub.

Hello. This thread is over a year old and since it was posted, spawn trapping and kill farming have become punishable.

Also, please don't break the following rule:
  • 4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me or another moderation staff member and we will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom