Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I disagree, this should not be punishable. It is hard to set up a kill/farm spawn.
Usually to fully enclose a spawn in obby, especially against 5 average pvpers, is not easy and takes a lot of time.
You had the choice to leave, but you stayed, you're not forced to continue the game.

I for one enjoy spawn killing ranks with full parties.
It is very satisfying and is a good way to get your KDR up.
Most people leave when they get kill farmed, so its not an issue.

Next you'll say that running away in egg wars should be bannable xd
It’s not that hard just setup an enclosed space 4x4 and then you have a kill farm setup

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Im just saying why should i have to be forced to leave the game when people want to troll and trap us at spawn. why should this be allowed. i know it does not give much XP with is really not a big deal. its not really about the stats or xp or anything like that. its the fact that they are ruining the whole match and making it completely unfair and not fun for users. you guys are always talking about trying to keep your community playing and getting new people on but imagine a new player playing his or her first game of eggwars and being trapped and Relentlessly killed. I just don't understand why this is not bannable. it should fall under trolling since the roles state "

Trolling

Trolling is defined as intentionally taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another player. Trolling is strictly prohibited"

I was most definitely annoyed and upset.
Wait, many people get upset by losing a game. Therefore winning is trolling. No dummy, rules like trolling another team isnt possible. If you troll the other team you're helping your team to win. And I'm sorry but nobody cares about how you feel. If you got yourself in the position to lose like that, that's your fault. And you're being stubborn at this point. You could just leave with an L and 1 more death, but you have so much pride that you cant just do /leave.

Why should you be forced to leave? What? You're in the position of a game, you're intention is the game, and things that happen are part of that game. No matter how frustrating it is, by pressing that join button, you accept anything to happen. Oh and btw, you're going to be forced to leave either way when they eliminate you.

Unfair and not fun? Dude who's fault is that you couldnt defend yourself? You've also overrated your stats a ton. I donr have the greatest kdr because I play a sacrificial, but winning style of play...you're really pressing something because of something YOU dont like. Nobody likes camping...but it's part of the game. This shouldn't be a rule, and hopefully never will be.[/QUOTE]

—————————

It’s not trolling, it’s a strategy to keep your enemies in a ‘room’ thing so they can’t escape, you’re able to do other things and you’re always able to leave, and wheter you decide to kill them or not, they can’t get out anyway. Also if I do kill farming, my intention to troll others, but increase my kill statistics, not to nully them or so.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Wait, many people get upset by losing a game. Therefore winning is trolling. No dummy, rules like trolling another team isnt possible. If you troll the other team you're helping your team to win. And I'm sorry but nobody cares about how you feel. If you got yourself in the position to lose like that, that's your fault. And you're being stubborn at this point. You could just leave with an L and 1 more death, but you have so much pride that you cant just do /leave.

Why should you be forced to leave? What? You're in the position of a game, you're intention is the game, and things that happen are part of that game. No matter how frustrating it is, by pressing that join button, you accept anything to happen. Oh and btw, you're going to be forced to leave either way when they eliminate you.

Unfair and not fun? Dude who's fault is that you couldnt defend yourself? You've also overrated your stats a ton. I donr have the greatest kdr because I play a sacrificial, but winning style of play...you're really pressing something because of something YOU dont like. Nobody likes camping...but it's part of the game. This shouldn't be a rule, and hopefully never will be.

—————————

It’s not trolling, it’s a strategy to keep your enemies in a ‘room’ thing so they can’t escape, you’re able to do other things and you’re always able to leave, and wheter you decide to kill them or not, they can’t get out anyway. Also if I do kill farming, my intention to troll others, but increase my kill statistics, not to nully them or so.
My entire post got bugged, I literally agreed with what u said

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 spawntrapping/killing should be bannable in any server where it could be an issue.
@Kloska move to suggestions?
Also sorry for my toxicity in the video lol. I was fairly annoyed at this situation
Neh, ya weren't being toxic.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
+1 spawntrapping/killing should be bannable in any server where it could be an issue.
@Kloska move to suggestions?

Neh, ya weren't being toxic.
This is been suggested many w time and each time no action had been taken it is a way people grind points give an appropriate reason why this should be punishable as I have said previously. This won’t be made punishable when so many have tried previously.

Kill/spawn farming is very uncommon aswell so I see no issue.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
Best thing to do is just leave, staying in the game is what they want. They just won the game. Instead of breaking ur Egg and killing you they just farmkill you so it isn't against the rules since they could've won already.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I don't see why this should be bannable. You gotta be pretty sore to do this, but whatever. It's a different story when a team member does it, but pretty sure you can report for that already.

If you get to the point where they are able to do that you've already lost the game. Just leave. What's the point of staying when you got no change of recovering and get salty?

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I don't see why this should be bannable. You gotta be pretty sore to do this, but whatever. It's a different story when a team member does it, but pretty sure you can report for that already.

If you get to the point where they are able to do that you've already lost the game. Just leave. What's the point of staying when you got no change of recovering and get salty?
I do it to staff all the time. The reactions are 10/10.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I am generally surprised on how much of the community supports this. it ruins the full for less skilled players and is just plan out an exploit that should not be allowed. but hey. Cubecraft has always been that server full of toxic people (including myself) so i guess i should not be as surprised as i am lol. since i have seen the community would like to keep this issue in the game then could i please get this thread locked. also thank you to everyone who voiced there opinion in the thread. all though i do not agree, i do like having discussions on topics where im not the majority

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
I am generally surprised on how much of the community supports this. it ruins the full for less skilled players and is just plan out an exploit that should not be allowed. but hey. Cubecraft has always been that server full of toxic people (including myself) so i guess i should not be as surprised as i am lol. since i have seen the community would like to keep this issue in the game then could i please get this thread locked. also thank you to everyone who voiced there opinion in the thread. all though i do not agree, i do like having discussions on topics where im not the majority

Its like, they would've lost anyway. But it does ruin the game for some of the less skilled players. But tbh, when this happens to me i just instantly /leave. No swearing, no insulting, just leave before they get a chance to killfarm.

Reactions: Anthoken

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Its like, they would've lost anyway. But it does ruin the game for some of the less skilled players. But tbh, when this happens to me i just instantly /leave. No swearing, no insulting, just leave before they get a chance to killfarm.
The less skilled players would have lost anyway.

shanewolf38

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2018
Yes, it should be bannable. I remember when I first reported someone for this about a year and a half ago, when I had just started playing EggWars. One of the staff told me it wasn't punishable on Discord, but I reported it anyways because the chat in the video also clearly evidenced the other players' intent were to annoy and upset my team. But guess the response I got--yeah, you guessed it--they still weren't banned, and I was told it wasn't punishable.

It's funny how the moderators response to this is a blatant red herring, because "why make something bannable... that doesn't do anything to give you more xp and such?" Okay, did they even read the rules for the server they moderate? But I can't completely blame them, since kill farming clearly falls under Cubecraft's definition of trolling. They can't argue against it, so they can't give a logical response. Cubecraft has obviously made an exception for kill farming due to many of its donators wanting to keep it, as it doesn't hold up against their rules otherwise.

Most of the time players kill farm with the intention of annoying or upsetting people. But even if its just to get their KDR up, Cube forgot another important definition for trolling: ruining or breaking the game. The goal in EggWars is to break the other teams' eggs and kill them--not avoid the egg altogether and trap the other teams in their spawnpoint. Though I don't really expect Cube to make kill farming bannable any time soon. So rip. ;P

Reactions: Anthoken
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom