Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlyzeDeDyze

Aug 14, 2016
I don't know if this is the right place on the forums, but something seems weird. When I join Cubecraft it seems like nobody sees what I type. I have been muted before, but I checked and it said I wasn't muted. I try to get people to reply to me, but nobody does, can someone help me please? I enjoy playing eggwars with my friends but one of them was falsebanned so I can't play with him. And the rest of my friends are always busy. So that means I can't check if they can see what I type. It said Sentinel in his ban also, what is that?

U

Unipotato

Are your messages appearing in chat, but you aren't gettting responses? If that is the case it just means that players are ignoring your messages. If your messages aren't appearing in chat, you probably have chat disabled, either in CubeCraft or Minecraft. Click the chest in your hot bar and make sure that chat is enabled there. If it is, that means your Minecraft chat is disabled. To enable Minecraft chat, go to Options -> Chat Settings -> Chat: Shown. That should fix your chat issue.

As for your friend, tell them to appeal their ban at appeals.cubecraft.net and flag it as a "False Positive". This means that the player was falsely banned by our Anticheat, Sentinel. Keep in mind that if the player has evidence against them that proves it was not a false ban, your friend will be banned permanently because they lied in their appeal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom