Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tazby

Oct 12, 2017
So, when I joined skywars, at the spawn, there are multiple afk players. So when I spawn at the skywars spawn, I get lags because of the afk players, like seriously, if they are afk, you need a system to kick them. Like, if they are not moving for a long time, just autokick them or something. Cause I can't take the lags anymore. I also get the lags ingame, due to the afk players from before. And because of that, I can't pvp well, I get lags all of a sudden. Also I am tired of resetting minecraft to get rid of the lags. Please, use autokick on those afk players. I really don't like lags.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
You mean the skywars lobby right? If it is in the skywars lobby you can click on the chest (In your hotbar) and than you can disable players, so you can’t see players and that will reduce your lagg. (I did the same btw) If that doesn’t work I would recommend you to download Optifine —> http://optifine.net/home (Download the version you’re playing on) Optifine gives you fps boostes and decreases lag spikes and smooths gameplay etc, it helps you a lot, I installed it too, good luck! :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Players being AFK in lobbies has nothing to do with the amount of lag in a game, it is probably caused by your connection. What you could try to do to reduce the lag is go to settings -> player visibility and put it on nobody or friends + party. You could also try to reduce your render distance

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom