Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

American__Idiot

Nov 14, 2015
Ok so great gamemode well done guys,but at the moment there are a few probs,Team balancing needs to be added asap its on other games why not TD?.There needs to be a limit of towers that can be placed until they are levelled up to max.This would stop a lot of hate on new players and stop trolls otherwise this is GG as far as i can tell.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Even though if it can make the teams balanced, sometimes there will be games with 9 people in it. It won't be equal in any way because there will be one person left. So, I don't think this is a good idea.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
For the first one, it is only on block wars and many people want it removed, including me. Sorry, but -1

For the second one, you could always do /vote kick if you find a troll.

So, overall, -1

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
the rebalance thing it is only on blockwars and many people dont want it. including me
and if they spam towers everywhere as a troll, there is the /votekick command
:p

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Even though if it can make the teams balanced, sometimes there will be games with 9 people in it. It won't be equal in any way because there will be one person left. So, I don't think this is a good idea.

This happens in Block Wars and what not but it sometimes puts extra on the team lacking to push them forward
Its nessisary or else it comes to a 4v6 or what ever the few players do.

American__Idiot

Nov 14, 2015
My mistake i should have been clearer what i ment was at the start of the game when there are less than 12 players,Say there are 7 players and 6 join red leaving 1 on blue thats where i think there needs to be team balancing.On the other topic yes sure there is votekick but is that really the best solution?I just thought there has been so much reviewing and refreshing the server on a whole that this would be a valid update.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
My mistake i should have been clearer what i ment was at the start of the game when there are less than 12 players,Say there are 7 players and 6 join red leaving 1 on blue thats where i think there needs to be team balancing.On the other topic yes sure there is votekick but is that really the best solution?I just thought there has been so much reviewing and refreshing the server on a whole that this would be a valid update.
I'm fine with vote kick tbh, as for the team balancing, I'm in, as long as it doesn't do it in game! +1 for the team balancing (only before the game though) and I still think vote kick works fine for people placing lots of useless towers :p

minimeep1

Aug 21, 2016
Earth
I play with friends on Tower Defense a lot. I believe team-rebalancing would ruin that for all of us to play together.
Besides, I've won many times with teams that are smaller than the other team.
That tower placement is an interesting idea, though I often spam archer towers when blazes come out. Haha
Maybe a different idea could be that, you can vote to remove towers because I think the bigger issue is people doing a poor placement or placing multiple ice/mage/poison towers in the same area.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I play with friends on Tower Defense a lot. I believe team-rebalancing would ruin that for all of us to play together.
Besides, I've won many times with teams that are smaller than the other team.
That tower placement is an interesting idea, though I often spam archer towers when blazes come out. Haha
Maybe a different idea could be that, you can vote to remove towers because I think the bigger issue is people doing a poor placement or placing multiple ice/mage/poison towers in the same area.

Party's actually prevent that.
From what I have seen it would boot anyone not in a party
Well that was Block Wars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom