Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fumoos

Apr 21, 2022
First of all,
the rules state this: "[...] expressions such as "gg" will not be considered spam unless they are sent multiple times within a few seconds".
I used to be muted for 3 days because I said 'gg' after killing my opponent thrice, however this has been not sent within multiple seconds but by an interval of few minutes.
Sadly I don't have logs to prove this since there is literally no way to view my past infractions regarding this rule. If staff is able to look at the logs, my user is 00uu.
I wasn't supposed to be muted in first place if that is the case.

Secondly,
As for the second rule, I tried to report an user for linesplitting ( 3 messages within under 2 seconds, aka linesplitting ) and its report has been denied for whatever reason.
Somebody literally reported me for the same case just a few weeks ago however with the difference that I got muted, this is honestly ridiculous. What do you define as "spam"?
3 messages? 3 or more? It seems like linesplitting is not defined in "2.5 ~ Spamming"

As for the last,
this is regarding one of the previous threads where I tried to see what mods consider the difference between two censored insults that have the same meaning.
I have tried to report somebody and something seemed just wrong to me, see explanation below.
The thread is here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i-dont-get-it.312985/
As seen on the first picture, the insult is censored but we clearly know what they mean by that.
The second picture includes the same insult different case, however this insult is a synonym.
I quote one of the staff;
"Hi. In the first screenshot there is a censored insult, and that is why it was immediately accepted.
In the second screenshot there is no insult, just minor toxicity. For the second screenshot to be accepted, it requires at least 3 messages that are intended to offend you."

No. The second screenshot clearly has an insult with a different synonym.
Take those sources for example to prove it:
So if I were to alter my insults to some random letters resembling the original insult, would that make it more tolerable or what? take 'fakk' for example. Seems like this is the case then?

If you believe this is not the synonym for that insult, then mind explaining what ahh in this case stands for? Quote: "lame ahh cleaner", think. just think.

1656113925149.png

Attachments

• efwedfwed.png
    efwedfwed.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 63

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Hi.

Regarding your own mute, you will need to discuss it with the team member who muted you. If you feel like you’re being treated unfairly at that point, you can make a team feedback thread at https://cbecrft.net/stafffeedback.

For spamming, the same message or message content must be sent 3 or more times in a small amount of time. Saying three things quickly is not punishable if they are all different and not meant to spam (random characters, etc.).

And lastly, the word “ahh” is fairly new slang that some of us were not aware of. When it’s used to swear like in the case of “lame ahh cleaner”, it is punishable. That is our mistake for denying the original report; when new words pop up like this there can be instances where we don’t know (or are incorrect about) the meanings of them.

Hopefully this clears some things up for you.

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom