Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
@Tacosbefriends knows what I'm talking about.

When you spawn in the middle of nowhere.
2018-01-28_09.27.56.png
2018-01-28_09.27.57.png
2018-01-28_09.30.58.png

This has happened to me twice before and has happened to Tacos on his stream.

I was lucky enough to find a village in the ocean, but there was nothing in the blacksmith. :(
2018-01-28_09.29.50.png

My main point is: Fix the spawnpoint!!!!
I don't want to spend my time trying to swim through the ocean. Yes, I could've made a boat, but for most people there is not a single block around them for miles.

So can ya pls fix the ocean spawnpoint?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Maybe they can add 1 general spawnpoint.
Everybody spawns here, because otherwise players might get stuck because they can't find any items, and it's unfair because some players spawn near to a village, while other players spawn near the sea.
As I said, that's pretty unfair, because you can (in my opinion) find more items near a village than near the sea.

Reactions: Twania

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Maybe they can add 1 general spawnpoint.
Everybody spawns here, because otherwise players might get stuck because they can't find any items, and it's unfair because some players spawn near to a village, while other players spawn near the sea.
As I said, that's pretty unfair, because you can (in my opinion) find more items near a village than near the sea.
I personally like the mixed up spawnpoints, because there is a lesser chance of someone else just following you around and stealing your bingo.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
@Tacosbefriends knows what I'm talking about.

When you spawn in the middle of nowhere.
View attachment 141608 View attachment 141609 View attachment 141610

This has happened to me twice before and has happened to Tacos on his stream.

I was lucky enough to find a village in the ocean, but there was nothing in the blacksmith. :(
View attachment 141612

My main point is: Fix the spawnpoint!!!!
I don't want to spend my time trying to swim through the ocean. Yes, I could've made a boat, but for most people there is not a single block around them for miles.

So can ya pls fix the ocean spawnpoint?
This happened to me yesterday with @_The13thDoctor_ and @StoneBrine (Brad). It resulted in my friend, stonebrine, gettingg false banned for 30 days by sentinel, and us leaving. So it was pretty stupid. I would send screenshots but I am on my phone xD

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
me no dev man.
*brain thinks of meme to make later*
---
Anyways, what I think on this topic is that that one spawn point in general should be closer to the landmarks in the map. You could get the few resources spawned there, and then easily swim to the islands as they are not that far away. I was thinking 20 to 30 blocks away.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom