Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

seenbeanxbox

Sep 26, 2021
They should add a third portal to parkour. This portal should be for hole in the wall from Minerware.
I know hole in the wall is very simple and people might get bored but it is a form of parkour and I’m sure players would be very happy to not get this game as luck during Minerware.
When you go through the hole in the wall portal you should come to a menu that says “practice” and “competitive”
in practice you would just see how long you can go.
In competitive you would go into a hole in the wall match vs 9 other players (so ten players total)
both practice and competitive should have a difficulty that you can set; easy, medium, hard, and impossible.
I’m trying to get this added for my friend so plz help <3

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
They should add a third portal to parkour. This portal should be for hole in the wall from Minerware.
I know hole in the wall is very simple and people might get bored but it is a form of parkour and I’m sure players would be very happy to not get this game as luck during Minerware.
When you go through the hole in the wall portal you should come to a menu that says “practice” and “competitive”
in practice you would just see how long you can go.
In competitive you would go into a hole in the wall match vs 9 other players (so ten players total)
both practice and competitive should have a difficulty that you can set; easy, medium, hard, and impossible.
I’m trying to get this added for my friend so plz help <3
I understand that you like to see a specific minigame, but I think you told the problem already --> People might get bored. I think that it is not a really good idea to implement a game where CubeCraft knows that it won't have much success.

This is of course my opinion C:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom