Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
- add some sort of noise or like 'ding' when you kill someone in game it makes it more clear if you actually killed someone, while also adding more satisfaction to a kill.

- add duels no other featured servers has a duels game mode and I think adding this can help the more competitive PvPers to choose CubeCraft. And this can help the server some more as the majority of MCPE/Bedrock Edition players play on featured servers and when they see that a server has a special game mode unlike the other featured servers they will want to try it out. (note: please don't add crazy modes to try and make it chaotic as I think that will cause the competitive PvPers to not want to play, add traditional modes like NoDebuff, BuildUHC etc.)

- add kill effects like a lighting strike or particles after killing someone, this can be implemented in when you but ranks you get kill effects, or for seasonal hunts.

- continue adding popular game modes, recently I have seen more and more players online because of the adding of game modes and its proving effective.

- kits need to be updated, half the kits are useless change them for something more exciting or useful, add more too.

- skywars loot and play style is too bland and slow, add more exciting chest items such as knock back items, buckets of lava/water, more special items (fire aspect etc.), better loot overall because most people don't want to play OP mode as it take too long to kill someone, but they don't want normal chest items as its just to generic. Don't add crazy never seen before things but just add more things to it. (EX: a Sharpness 2 diamond sword, Knockback fish etc.)

- take advantage of the competitive scene CubeCraft is a server where people actually care about leader boards and you get special things if you are a leader board player which is good, the leader board is a big factor to why people grind. This is why you should add a competitive game mode similar to something like Ranked Skywars. Don't allow only leader board players to go do something like level 30+, the reason don't allow leader board players only is because people might get frustrated and end up hacking their way there. Instead level 30 is a reasonable goal if you grind for a couple days - weeks.

- anticheat is not the best, fix that a lot of players have quit because of this.

- add better maps that are flatter and less maps that cause people to have to bridge diagonal while some people can bridge straight.

- saw this from someone else add map selection.

- make YT rank on CubeCraft more obtainable, not because I think I could become a YT because of this but because only a handful of Bedrock YouTubers have over 10k.

I know this is a lot but I feel this could really help CubeCraft have the highest player count in Bedrock Edition.

(Edit: add hearts out of 20 (/20) to show how much health a player has left when fighting them).

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In my opinion, it's already clear and visible enough when you kill someone, simply because you receive two notifications.
One is in the global chat, and the second one appears right in front of you.
Duels on Bedrock?
Yes, but only if they have some sort of originality, like they do on java.
The kits shouldn't be transferred like that from other networks.
Although, I agree on that, because separate pvp gamodes are always attractive to the competitive players, and there are a lot of them.
Adding animations and particles after each kill will make things a bit messy in my opinion.
There are already a lot of kill effects, that make the chat rather more interesting and unique.
Some people will like them, and some like me won't really like them, it's just based on personal opinions.
Sure, not every kits are useful in most of the situations, but they kinda updated them, by adding ,,Kit achievments".
This section of achievments made many players to use them, including myself.
But even if they make more corrections, it wouldn't entirely change things, because people are already used to kits like Scout, Swordsman and etc.
This cannot really be changed, since they work i'm pretty much every possible scenario.
You want exciting items
Then go and play the OP mode.
It is not that hard to kill people if you know what you are doing, plus the overpowered items like the punch bow and sharpness 3 sword will help you a lot.
The only thing that can make your games exciting in general is your play style.
Even if you change little things like texture packs, or little settings, then your playing experience might change.
Any sorts of ranked gamodes have been sugggrsted so many times before.
Sure, it could help the network and make players happier but it will just be a complete steal from other known networks.
In order to make a gamode like this original, it will need a lot of work and development time, which can be used for other gamodes.
The anti-cheat cannot punish everyone single cheater.
And it is constantly being improved, by the three developers that are working on it.
In my opinion, it's slightly being improved, and I say that, because I'm playing everyday both versions.
The improvement is noticeable.
The question ,,What's a good map" is a controversial topic.
Some people like completely flat maps, and other like to play on maps with a lot of detail.
Whatever your taste is, there are a lot maps from both categories on every gamode.
And last but not least, the yt rank.
Not everyone bellow 10k subscribers gets it, as not everyone with more than 10k gets it.
It is just a number, but as you may know, even if you meet the requirements, you may get denied as well.
It depends on the youtuber, I guess.

Reactions: byelol

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
In my opinion, it's already clear and visible enough when you kill someone, simply because you receive two notifications.
One is in the global chat, and the second one appears right in front of you.
Duels on Bedrock?
Yes, but only if they have some sort of originality, like they do on java.
The kits shouldn't be transferred like that from other networks.
Although, I agree on that, because separate pvp gamodes are always attractive to the competitive players, and there are a lot of them.
Adding animations and particles after each kill will make things a bit messy in my opinion.
There are already a lot of kill effects, that make the chat rather more interesting and unique.
Some people will like them, and some like me won't really like them, it's just based on personal opinions.
Sure, not every kits are useful in most of the situations, but they kinda updated them, by adding ,,Kit achievments".
This section of achievments made many players to use them, including myself.
But even if they make more corrections, it wouldn't entirely change things, because people are already used to kits like Scout, Swordsman and etc.
This cannot really be changed, since they work i'm pretty much every possible scenario.
You want exciting items
Then go and play the OP mode.
It is not that hard to kill people if you know what you are doing, plus the overpowered items like the punch bow and sharpness 3 sword will help you a lot.
The only thing that can make your games exciting in general is your play style.
Even if you change little things like texture packs, or little settings, then your playing experience might change.
Any sorts of ranked gamodes have been sugggrsted so many times before.
Sure, it could help the network and make players happier but it will just be a complete steal from other known networks.
In order to make a gamode like this original, it will need a lot of work and development time, which can be used for other gamodes.
The anti-cheat cannot punish everyone single cheater.
And it is constantly being improved, by the three developers that are working on it.
In my opinion, it's slightly being improved, and I say that, because I'm playing everyday both versions.
The improvement is noticeable.
The question ,,What's a good map" is a controversial topic.
Some people like completely flat maps, and other like to play on maps with a lot of detail.
Whatever your taste is, there are a lot maps from both categories on every gamode.
And last but not least, the yt rank.
Not everyone bellow 10k subscribers gets it, as not everyone with more than 10k gets it.
It is just a number, but as you may know, even if you meet the requirements, you may get denied as well.
It depends on the youtuber, I guess.
i think you are mainly talking about java on bedrock there 4 kits a kit that gives you 20 blocks, one that gives you a stone word and 5 stake, 1 that gives you 1 gapple and 1 that gives you iron chest plate and boots, well i see what you mean and you had some really good arguments but i think the little things like a noise to show that you killed someone etc. can just make the game more enjoyable. I think I know what I am doing in game but since its OP mode fighting takes noticeably longer compared to servers I have played before, but my main thing that I think should be added is duels.

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Wow, i agree with all, except for 2:
Whats the point of making flatter maps? I know its for pvp, but u have to remeber most ppl playing are mobile players.
if u add lightning strikes, one word: LAG.
(i alr have 300ping)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom