Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
4,124
1,622
243
Skylands
If you do get banned from footage of this game use this as proof and youll be cleared plus the guy accusing you obviously dosent know how this server works you get 2 chances not 1 also never take anything they say seriously they are just trying to scare you stay strong friend :) and GG well played


Edit: obviously they dont know what hacks are if they accuse of aimbot or bunnyhop LOL nowhere close

Aimbot your head would either flow in tune with the the player or snap

Bunnyhop youd be faster than normal sprint
 
Last edited:

ChasingRainbows

Well-Known Member
Jun 16, 2016
753
401
138
29
Florida
Lol I've been hackusated countless times playing eggwars, it's just salt from crappy players. Take it as a compliment ;)
 
Dec 23, 2016
36
3
14
43
I been through worst! Many time in eggwars was like "ohhh I'm banning all of u hacker" I was not hacking nor I ever buy hacks there is just 1 hacker in my team! LOL
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom