Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Hey CubeCrafterss, I need a solution for his problem.

I am being kicked more than 10 times even after relog and entering another server, I am being kicked in 1.13 version for this reason Disconnect.spam. What I can do to stop this I am not Messaging anyone or not spamming in chat or in-game, Please help me

ReportEdited.jpg

Note: it's happening in 1.13 only

PvP: FFA

Thanks for help, Have a great day <3

Reactions: DrKalchishkov

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

I am being kicked more than 10 times even after relog and entering another server, I am being kicked in 1.13 version for this reason Disconnect.spam. What I can do to stop this I am not Messaging anyone or not spamming in chat or in-game, Please help me

View attachment 147548

Note: it's happening in 1.13 only

PvP: FFA

Thanks for help, Have a great day <3
Ever think of just not playing FFA on 1.13 to fix your problem?

That I’ll be the perfect solution until it is fixed
As mentioned above yes this is a bug

Dec 19, 2018

reportedited-jpg.147548
Same

Reactions: DrKalchishkov
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom