Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alvhawk

Jul 2, 2020
I play on Skyblock bedrock and I feel like it can get a little repetitive and I have some ideas on how to make the way of life easier on skyblock rather than just making farms 24/7 and logging on just to do one thing.
Custom Food:
What if there were custom foods you can craft that give you a special ability for a certain amount of time.
There could be an emerald carrot you can eat that lets you fly for 2 minutes. It would be really expensive but if you have the materials and do not want to die from the void every 10 seconds then this would be perfect for saving your life.

I also imagine a food like a god apple but its made of Iron blocks to give you Haste 2 for 5 minutes or speed or any very helpful effect. This would make the game a lot more fun as the quality of life would be easier.

Custom enchantments:

I have a few ideas for custom enchantments you can put on your armor or tools.
Maybe there could be boots that make you bounce when u fall from a great height and you need like 10 slime to enchant it like you need lapis. Maybe you can make an enchantment that makes it so whenever you break an ore in a gen it breaks all the ores around it. Like instead of mining 1 ore it would mine 5 or 9 around it. That would make the game a little less tedious.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I like the idea. It is something different than there is now. You can make them even more expensive if possible and the special ability’s you got it you make them is cool. I like the suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom