Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
I’m either extremely unlucky or the drop rate for apples is crazy...
I’ve chopped down around 18 stacks (1,152 oak wood) which is around 230 trees basing it of that every tree gives 5 blocks of wood, yet I only got 5 apples 😂. That roughly means that for 1 Apple you must chop down 45-50 trees and to complete the achievement (50 apples) you must chop around 2,300 trees.

So my questions to you all are:
1) Have you done this achievement
2) How long did it take you to complete
3) Am I just unlucky or are the Apple drop rates high?

*Please do correct me with my maths, I’d you would like to work it out I got 18 stacks of wood and only 5 apples*

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
I’m either extremely unlucky or the drop rate for apples is crazy...
I’ve chopped down around 18 stacks (1,152 oak wood) which is around 230 trees basing it of that every tree gives 5 blocks of wood, yet I only got 5 apples 😂. That roughly means that for 1 Apple you must chop down 45-50 trees and to complete the achievement (50 apples) you must chop around 2,300 trees.

So my questions to you all are:
1) Have you done this achievement
2) How long did it take you to complete
3) Am I just unlucky or are the Apple drop rates high?

*Please do correct me with my maths, I’d you would like to work it out I got 18 stacks of wood and only 5 apples*
Update: I’ve completed the Quest :D

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m guessing extremely unlucky! 😂
Glad to see that you’ve completed the quest!

Reactions: jakeaccount2860
Jan 7, 2022
We ended up building a 6 by 6 tree farm (36 trees each harvest) and would only get like two to three apples each time. It took us probably 10 hours in total to complete it. Glad you got it done (relatively) quickly!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
I thought I was unlucky with like 1 apple from every 6 trees😂😂
We ended up building a 6 by 6 tree farm (36 trees each harvest) and would only get like two to three apples each time. It took us probably 10 hours in total to complete it. Glad you got it done (relatively) quickly!
Daym 10 hours ... I thought my time was harsh but yeh I just placed them 3 x 3 all over my whole base until I finally got the achievement 😁 glad it’s done I just now have to mine like 20,000 Acacia trees, 10,000 birch trees and more 😩

Reactions: drummerboy_928
D

Deleted member 489420

I’m either extremely unlucky or the drop rate for apples is crazy... I’ve chopped down around 18 stacks (1,152 oak wood) which is around 230 trees basing it of that every tree gives 5 blocks of wood, yet I only got 5 apples 😂. That roughly means that for 1 Apple you must chop down 45-50 trees and to complete the achievement (50 apples) you must chop around 2,300 trees. So my questions to you all are: 1) Have you done this achievement 2) How long did it take you to complete 3) Am I just unlucky or are the Apple drop rates high? *Please do correct me with my maths, I’d you would like to work it out I got 18 stacks of wood and only 5 apples*
Yea well maths seems to be right, but thats just statisctly impossible to get 1 apple for 50 trees. My only idea is that u placed sappling to close to each other so there was not a lot of leaves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gooozer87

Nov 6, 2021
Poland
Albo mam pecha, albo wskaźnik wypadania jabłek jest szalony...
Ściąłem około 18 stosów (1152 drewno dębowe), czyli około 230 drzew, z tego każde drzewo daje 5 bloków drewna, a ja mam tylko 5 jabłek 😂.. Oznacza to z grubsza, że za 1 jabłko musisz ściąć 45-50 drzew, a aby ukończyć osiągnięcie (50 jabłek) musisz ściąć około 2300 drzew.

Więc moje pytania do was wszystkich to:
1) Zrobiłeś to osiągnięcie?
2) Ile czasu zajęło Ci ukończenie?
3) Czy po prostu mam pecha, czy też wskaźniki wypadania Apple są wysokie?

*Proszę popraw mnie z matematyki, chciałbym to rozpracować Mam 18 stosów drewna i tylko 5 jabłek*
Sow 64 oak seedlings 5 or 6 times and only slice the leaves with an iron hoe.

Reactions: jakeaccount2860
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom