Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Here's a list of everything good about Cube UHC

Now here is everything wrong about it:

~Built terrain - One would think that this would be a good idea , but it is inferior to vanilla terrain in every way other than aesthetics

In Vanilla terrain we have amazing things than could happen - Skeleton trap horses , notch apples in chests , spawners , dungeons , end portals , nether etc .

Its more suited for PvP

It has vantage points , mountains , we can make advanced traps

Revamp UHC pls , have 10 signs , and a maximum of 30 people in a game. 10 random generated maps , these change every week.

Custom loot tables

1.12+ pls newer the version the better

~World border Broken system .
Its super annoying. Have the new one close in after a 10 miniute period . Havenot close in slowly . Have players tp up to ground level when border comes close

~Kits Remove them all.

~Regen on kill

No ty, when a player is killed , the killer recovers 2 hearts. Regen is OP

~Events. 200 PLAYER UHC twice a month , for east earth and west earth. Use ANY world preset (vanilla world presets)

Lava oceans etc . The first one should be vanilla though.

Freebuild rant incoming(later because its not that bad)

EDIT thunder showers ,now this should not be allowed for the first 20 miniutes . Its annoying.

Player head count: killes players head's get added to a new vanity UI , that lets you wear heads of your fallen enemies in UHC lobbies. I will wear the heads of the new Silent clan

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

~Built terrain - One would think that this would be a good idea , but it is inferior to vanilla terrain in every way other than aesthetics

In Vanilla terrain we have amazing things than could happen - Skeleton trap horses , notch apples in chests , spawners , dungeons , end portals , nether etc .

Its more suited for PvP

Revamp UHC pls , have 10 signs , and a maximum of 30 people in a game. 10 random generated maps , these change every week.

Custom loot tables

Its super annoying. Have the new one close in after a 10 miniute period . Havenot close in slowly . Have players tp up to ground level when border comes close

~Kits Remove them all.

~Regen on kill

~Events. 200 PLAYER UHC twice a month , for east earth and west earth. Use ANY world preset (vanilla world presets)

It would be cool if people can vote on seeds o_O
Freebuild, Blockband, UHC. Need to either kick the bucket or update pronto.
BlockWars and Minerware and Lucky Blocks are starting to fall a little
PvP, Surrvival Games, Sky Wars, Egg Wars are invincible (CAN TOUCH THIS)

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

It would be cool if people can vote on seeds o_O
Freebuild, Blockband, UHC. Need to either kick the bucket or update pronto.
BlockWars and Minerware and Lucky Blocks are starting to fall a little
PvP, Surrvival Games, Sky Wars, Egg Wars are invincible (CAN TOUCH THIS)
No voting on seeds because people would just go into survival to test it out and whatnot

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Built terrain
It's still randomly generated they only generate it again every few day though :P I would like more random worlds by either resetting more often or as @MagnificentScam suggested to keep a pool of different worlds and randomly pick from those only resetting them every now and then.

notch apples in chests , spawners , dungeons , end portals , nether etc
We still have all of these in cube UHC. The main reasons people want vanilla terrain is for the easier to cut trees for apples, normal ore generation, sugar cane, and single water sources in caves. The nether is a bit broken for now in UHC with the border being so small but if cube were to update to 1.10 this would be fixed.

Its more suited for PvP
I would have to disagree with that as the majority of vanilla biomes are terrible for PvP. The large trees on the custom maps make even the forest maps more open and pretty much every biome is flat already in cube UHC. I'd much rather fight in any Cube UHC biome than a swamp, roofed forest, mountains, forest, ocean, or taiga in vanilla.

I agree with this but more signs wont make the game much better when one game doesn't fill up.

Custom loot tables
We have these in the special structures :p

I'd prefer if the entire server updated to 1.12

World border Broken system
I actually prefer the cube border to the border in private uhcs I play. It's very easy to mine away from and keeps the game's pace up.

~Kits Remove them all.
I don't see what the big fuss is about kits when on other popular UHC servers you have even more op kits and insane custom crafting recipes. I don't mind the kits being removed but it would be nice to have something you can spend points on in UHC.

Regen on kill
Before we had regen on kill people would just hide in strip mines for 2 hours and no PvP would ever happen until the border shrunk completely and everyone for the sprectral effect. Every other server UHC I've played on has a reward for killing players to regen you whether it is a golden head or simple regen.

Events. 200 PLAYER UHC twice a month
I would love these but there is no way 200 cubecrafters are going to play a UHC game at the same time.

I think UHC is fine for the most part and I would play it again the instant ore generation was fixed.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Its more suited for PvP

Custom loot tables

~Kits Remove them all.

~Regen on kill

EDIT thunder showers ,now this should not be allowed for the first 20 miniutes . Its annoying.

Player head count: killes players head's get added to a new vanity UI , that lets you wear heads of your fallen enemies in UHC lobbies. I will wear the heads of the new Silent clan

100 Player at most
Or how ever many staff members (25 for example)
Vs 25 selected pros.

A

A pigeon

Thats fine and all , but your reasons are not far from enough to justify built terrain . Although you may directly face your foes in melee combat , i do not . I prefer to lay traps and weaken them in uhc as there is no regen . The built terrain is the same thing again and again and again.

The reason i dont like dorect confrontations are tryhards . People with 30 days on pvp who'll try their hardest to rek me, killing me or leaving me hravely wounded.

The elevation variation suits my flight and fight playstyle wherein i cn use the environment to my advantage

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom