Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Guess it couldn't hurt to give this gaming forum a try.

So, here's the short story. This is for everyone who has a custom skin or if you've found the skin you're keeping indefinitely on Bedrock for all of you console players. The object of this game is to come up with a story for your avatar. It must describe the origins of the character, and the more you use the details of your character, the better. You don't have to include a picture, but it could give others an idea of what you're talking about, lol.

Example:

Long ago, there was an ancient tribe of warriors that were very much like the Spartans of our world. They were the most skilled fighters in all the land, trained in the arts of most hand to hand weaponry. The original tribe was wiped out, but their blood flowed on in their descendants, and soon the line reached the future. Wearing the most powerful armor that resembled the original sets, the last of their kind stepped up to carry on their legacy by raising a legion to defend everything right and promote fairness. He was the 556th of his generation, so that is the number he took for his legion. His armor is tougher than netherite and ornamented with diamonds.

Hope you entertain this idea and enjoy it!

Reactions: Zeobitz_ and henryk

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Over 10years ago, (zeobitz) was bored in school. He was tired of being the "good boi' or "nerd". he had no freinds. He decided he would take up gaming, to get another title. he started wearing headphones and sweaters. he spenthalf the day gaming (not tru tho). Zeobitz was now born.

Reactions: Builder556

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm not sure if it's meant to be made up or not since my character legitimately has a backstory so I'll talk about that

"Katsia" (talking about my oc) used to be a human (Old name was Musa) . She played with her creature spirit each day (they were similar to like monsumos or beyblades, creature Lucina). One day, her and her half cat spirit fused by pure mistake. She ran away and came back 10 years later and returned as a well known monster.

For even more context, it was normal to see humanoid animals like cats, rabbits, bear cubs, wolves, foxes and hybrids. There was group of people that seemed dangerous because they were different or changed, so she became known as one of them and redeemed a "monster"

AidenCL1097

May 20, 2021
Well, all I wanted was a theme, a lot, and I mean, a LOT of youtubers have a theme of favorite animal, color etc. Example: Preston likes fire, unspeakable likes frogs, you know, stuf like that. I was trying to think of one that nobody else had, and i thought of an astronaut. To me, it sounded perfect, as I recently had lost my old custom skin, this was a huge comeback! Also, when I knew that you can make custom skins, I created that because it looked unique, it looked different, it looked sort of like a pirate (that's what I thought).

My Custom Pirate Skin:
5I_urUjpoRp7426oRgqultNZq65eCR5Mf-Lt_-OUfr3Alg53vrfSP2RaXYMJKHhNbLX6jsDinq-IJmmXVMHTJmgzwGqiWOpzcfa0TcpEx0mK1oQuRtowg0KefJfJYpnJ-2qSK_KM

My Astronaut Skin:

igcxP-yL4XDmI-ukwLZ5JSFmTZvtXMCekGARgZ6fanjBhSjWRqiw1M6Mt1Q4uPgXNqiphGuT6YiikbPI6cNAhxYWjP9yZLQzziDoNUEveWpGLEjIzFwvVBEndAKCwn43V7Oy9ZSK

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i was and still am enderman
so i thought enderman
and chose enderman

if you wondering why i am enderman
my parents were enderman
so were my grandparents, my great-grandparents and so on
and where did they come from
are you dumb

the end

anyway thats why i am enderman

want to be enderman? go to the end, kill the dragon and don't look at the endermen's eyes or you are technoblade stan

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom