• NO YOU AINT KEWL BOI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idec man because i have swag

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
Well, I guess it was about eh idk early-mid Cave Spawn days. But a young handsome walrus by the name of kewlkat227 appeared in a place called Cube Craft Games

Then i was a lonely man, Doing parkour, failing parkour, you know how it is. I met a man named @LaserDolphin77 who would later be called Stalin he showed me the ropes of the server. After i started doing other things i met other people like @rhinoscooter1 @SGTkuzey @Divvy1 Minimooseha

Then there was the spawn change, it was when they added the big cube one. I hated that spawn at first, i almost quit because i was to lazy to have to walk around it. But, they added the compass and speed in the lobby which made me happy :D I eventually started to do skyblock. It shortly became my love

On skyblock i started out a noob at first, failing cobble gens, Dieing while punching a creeper with a melon. But then a @jinjo90 joined the server i befriended him and talked to him alot on Skyblock. I got a pretty good island going i think level 250 is what my skyblock island is atm but, one day i decided that i had beat the game so i quit skyblock. But my island is still there today.

Anyway, I started using creative server and on there i met people like @musemat and @Lukey_Dude I didnt really build much on creative i kinda just hung out chatting with people. My first real build wasnt until about October when i built a mansion on the side of a mountain, which sadly i disposed of, i wish i wouldnt have that was a dope build.

I got involved in kit pvp and learned to love it, i was busting out my pvp skills on nubs left and right. In kit pvp i made a friend named @Dai_Matsumoto I remember when there was only the Warrior, Tank, Archer. I liked being the Warrior. Then they started adding new kits like Ninja and from then on i was a ninja being all speedy.

In december at @LaserDolphin77 was all like, Hey kewl man you should do the christmas build competition and while doing that i met a very classy enderman that likes to be called Sevvie aka @SevereWarning we compared builds he taught me and @SGTkuzey how to terraform. Sadly i didnt win but it was good building practice so i was still stone.

Then around here is when the server started booming and new people started joining the CCG community and over time i started making friendships with them like @MorganPlayzMc @PinkStr3ak @gedas001 @Claudia etc.

Then when they added factions but it was in donator beta i finally decided id donate to iron. Before i was a muffinstuffer i joined @Manaphos faction but i left that then so did she now we are both muffinstuffers and the MUFFINSTUFFERS rule all of the faction world :3 When i donated to iron everyone was like omg kewl Gz

I spent alot of time on factions mining, raiding. Now im insanely op on factions, God apples everywhere Diamond Blocks at my feet, lvl 30 enchants that have been crafted in a anvil, Chilling on a mushroom island with my boys. @jinjo90 @SGTkuzey @Dean_Warner_1995 @Devon413 @gedas001 @Catzilla24 etc.

I never really did much assassination, although i did do assassination for a bit and me and @WolfWhisperer12 were team and she helped me get full iron and a iron sword and everything. But sadly i died. GG so i havent really played on assassination as much anymore

On cubecraft ive made alot of friends and 1 person more then a friend <3 :3 @blossumwarrior

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Well, I guess it was about eh idk early-mid Cave Spawn days. But a young handsome walrus by the name of kewlkat227 appeared in a place called Cube Craft Games

Then i was a lonely man, Doing parkour, failing parkour, you know how it is. I met a man named @LaserDolphin77 who would later be called Stalin he showed me the ropes of the server. After i started doing other things i met other people like @rhinoscooter1 @SGTkuzey @Divvy1 Minimooseha

Then there was the spawn change, it was when they added the big cube one. I hated that spawn at first, i almost quit because i was to lazy to have to walk around it. But, they added the compass and speed in the lobby which made me happy :D I eventually started to do skyblock. It shortly became my love

On skyblock i started out a noob at first, failing cobble gens, Dieing while punching a creeper with a melon. But then a @jinjo90 joined the server i befriended him and talked to him alot on Skyblock. I got a pretty good island going i think level 250 is what my skyblock island is atm but, one day i decided that i had beat the game so i quit skyblock. But my island is still there today.

Anyway, I started using creative server and on there i met people like @musemat and @Lukey_Dude I didnt really build much on creative i kinda just hung out chatting with people. My first real build wasnt until about October when i built a mansion on the side of a mountain, which sadly i disposed of, i wish i wouldnt have that was a dope build.

I got involved in kit pvp and learned to love it, i was busting out my pvp skills on nubs left and right. In kit pvp i made a friend named @Dai_Matsumoto I remember when there was only the Warrior, Tank, Archer. I liked being the Warrior. Then they started adding new kits like Ninja and from then on i was a ninja being all speedy.

In december at @LaserDolphin77 was all like, Hey kewl man you should do the christmas build competition and while doing that i met a very classy enderman that likes to be called Sevvie aka @SevereWarning we compared builds he taught me and @SGTkuzey how to terraform. Sadly i didnt win but it was good building practice so i was still stone.

Then around here is when the server started booming and new people started joining the CCG community and over time i started making friendships with them like @MorganPlayzMc @PinkStr3ak @gedas001 @Claudia etc.

Then when they added factions but it was in donator beta i finally decided id donate to iron. Before i was a muffinstuffer i joined @Manaphos faction but i left that then so did she now we are both muffinstuffers and the MUFFINSTUFFERS rule all of the faction world :3 When i donated to iron everyone was like omg kewl Gz

I spent alot of time on factions mining, raiding. Now im insanely op on factions, God apples everywhere Diamond Blocks at my feet, lvl 30 enchants that have been crafted in a anvil, Chilling on a mushroom island with my boys. @jinjo90 @SGTkuzey @Dean_Warner_1995 @Devon413 @gedas001 @Catzilla24 etc.

I never really did much assassination, although i did do assassination for a bit and me and @WolfWhisperer12 were team and she helped me get full iron and a iron sword and everything. But sadly i died. GG so i havent really played on assassination as much anymore

On cubecraft ive made alot of friends and 1 person more then a friend <3 :3 @blossumwarrior
do you have any clue how evil stalin was? xD jks... i think...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom