Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Duels, try to stay on topic!

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

You should do something with duels tbh... I Just tried to fight my friend but 80% of the time I dont even connect to the game and just get kicked with message 'Unexpected? Report this (bungeecord30...) you have been connected to a fallback server blah blah blah'. And IF I join the game I usually have to leave because of the lags and bugs. Most of the time the fight just freezes and you have to wait like 20 seconds for it to unfreeze just to fight for 2 seconds and then for it to freeze again.

The State of the minigame is horrible, many people leave to play on different servers because they dont want to play this laggy Thing. Cubecraft is the biggest bedrock server but with problems like this they are killing itself. Fixing this issue would bring many people back to cubecraft and eventually even new players.

Attachments

• IMG_20230118_184846.jpg
    IMG_20230118_184846.jpg
    631.3 KB · Views: 53

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey!

You should do something with duels tbh... I Just tried to fight my friend but 80% of the time I dont even connect to the game and just get kicked with message 'Unexpected? Report this (bungeecord30...) you have been connected to a fallback server blah blah blah'. And IF I join the game I usually have to leave because of the lags and bugs. Most of the time the fight just freezes and you have to wait like 20 seconds for it to unfreeze just to fight for 2 seconds and then for it to freeze again.

The State of the minigame is horrible, many people leave to play on different servers because they dont want to play this laggy Thing. Cubecraft is the biggest bedrock server but with problems like this they are killing itself. Fixing this issue would bring many people back to cubecraft and eventually even new players.
Sounds like your overeacting to a gamemode that in my opinion honestly doesn't have that many problems and all I suggest is bug reporting and checking your internet instead of complaining on the fourms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mismut
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom