Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alejandrahuwu

Nov 11, 2019
Hello i kkow you will all say i have to talk to the admin that banned me but i talk to him and it doesnt work on january something iwas playing with my main account in cubecraft suddently my friend was streaming so we started teaming in skywars and i got banned for teaming days after i wanted to play skywars but i couldnt becuase my main was banned so i used my second accounts and i bypassed my ban i know its bad but on that time i didnt know until he banned and toll me that does bad my intention wasnt bad i just wanted to play im not saying what i did is not bad because it is bad so he banned me permanently for baypassing so talked to him and he explained me some stuff and he toll me to go back and talk to him later i dont remember well but i have the conversation so i came back 3 days ago and no he says he cant ban im litterally upset becuase i cant play on cubecraft anymore he didnt even toll me what i can do i chat him but i get no responses and people have toll me to wait 1 year or 2 but thats too much plz i need to know how to solve this i know what i did was bad and im really sorry i really mean it but plz help me:(

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
If you've talked to the staff member who punished you and they said you have to wait, then you have to wait. Messaging them again now or telling other staff members to contact you will only lower your chances. Please wait patiently. The longer you wait, the higher your chance is.

Reactions: its_Marto03

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As Fisktratt already said, waiting will be your best option. Staff is very busy at the moment so if you keep asking it won’t help. They also have less time per player. I understand that 2 months is a long time but you did brake the rules... so I hope you can wait a bit longer! And to kill the time: make a 10x10 piston door in singelplayer. Except if you’ve already done Redstone that will seize the time...sorry

~Fesa

Reactions: Alejandrahuwu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom