Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Your saying timezones, but that should not make any sense does it, I know that I have to be patience but I just can remember that the old report system was better, and afer 2 days you could even tag someone so they would still see it ;)
it may have been faster (Even though it wasn't you just weren't reporting when they had to study also there were more staff at the time)
but that was assuming your report was ever seen
In all Likelyhood It Wasn't If you were lucky after it wasn't then it would be months later so it wasn't faster at all

Reactions: NL-Ricardo-FTW

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Hello!

When the new report system came out, I really wasn't a fan of it. Until then, I noticed how bad the old report system was and how efficient the new report system was.
Also it will be easyer to see if someone else reported the same player what will make it easyer for you, before getting 3 reports of the same person.
About this, it's best if people report the same person more than once just in case we need back up evidence or if we need more evidence to look at.

I'll list a few reason as to why the old report system was terrible.

1) some report would get skipped and no one would ever know. In the new report system, the old reports are always shown first.
2) Players didn't always provide the necessary informations. (IGN, time, video evidence)
3) It was just really bad. The forum itself was a complete mess and we attempted to neaten it up, but really wasn't the best.

N

Nikboo

Then alot are still getting skipped to. My reports of 14/05 got handled earlier then my report on 12/05

There could be a few reasons for that:

1) Another player reported the same rule-breaker and a moderator dealt with the first report that came on the list, auto-closing your report.

2) A moderator skipped your report (highly unlikely unless you're talking about reports which are not in English).

May 10, 2017
There could be a few reasons for that:

1) Another player reported the same rule-breaker and a moderator dealt with the first report that came on the list, auto-closing your report.

2) A moderator skipped your report (highly unlikely unless you're talking about reports which are not in English).
All where in english, expect 1 (14/05). Maybe u can check the reports and figger it out ;o
Its just weird.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Top Bottom