do you enjoy the new eggwars update?

• no

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • yes

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Twyra

Dec 13, 2019
its just a copy of bedwars now and theres even more lag than before! eggwars is really no fun anymore, they should really change back. there was no need for this. they shouldve just fixed bugs and stuff instead of making an bedwars copy..

Reactions: klqus

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Honestly, I played the new eggwars today and, for my surprise, it isn't that bad at all. I don't know what's everyone's point, but I personally like it, and I don't lag.

Twyra

Dec 13, 2019
Honestly, I played the new eggwars today and, for my surprise, it isn't that bad at all. I don't know what's everyone's point, but I personally like it, and I don't lag.
its mostly that it looks so much like bedwars. and i dont know about the lag but i just notice that me and my friends lag all at the same time, so it cant be my or their computer.

Reactions: klqus and Jiivan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
its mostly that it looks so much like bedwars. and i dont know about the lag but i just notice that me and my friends lag all at the same time, so it cant be my or their computer.
In the past, I lagged in eggwars too. Because of that, I stopped playing it for a while, and, after a few months, I played it again and I did not lag anymore. Perhaps it's a eggwars perfomance issue or something.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
its just a copy of bedwars now and theres even more lag than before! eggwars is really no fun anymore, they should really change back. there was no need for this. they shouldve just fixed bugs and stuff instead of making an bedwars copy..
At first i wouldve agreed with this, however, i played it for several hours today and have concluded its just as fun as nornal eggwars.

iLuvDqcks

Aug 6, 2020
I have to agree with MX. I got very mad at first, but I played with him a lot today and it's pretty much the same. A few things need tweaking, but I advise playing some first before judging harshly.

Reactions: 404Owl and Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom