Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 13, 2022
México
Sorry for repeat my opinion, but I want to read another opinion as well.

In general, I did not like it. There are many things to discuss in the new update. There are good things and many others that are not pleasant. I'm a player with 3,500 games won and 30 days I have played aprox. in this modal game, so, I really understand the lucky blocks modal.

I going to start to comment the good things:

1.- I really liked the two lucky blocks that you have at the beginning of your inventory, especially the red lucky block, because in general it gives you blocks to build a bridge.
2.- The new map is great and it looks like nice.
3.- The retouching with the maps causes them to look more beautiful EXCEPT the science map because it's more short and there isn't diamond block and gold blocks.
4.- New blocks to build bridges. My favorite new blocks are ice cubes.
5.- Elimination of the bug that did not allow to see the map sometimes.

Now, I'm going to talk the bad things:

1.- The worst thing about the new mod is that it doesn't allow you to stay in the game once you've been killed. There are several disadvantages. The first thing is that if your team is still standing you no longer have a chance to win the game even dead.

The second thing is that I am a player who is very responsible for reporting bad practices by other players, for example, hackers, trolls, teaming, etc. and sometimes I generate the report with the video of the game when I am in "spectator" mode once I have been killed.

2.- If the convate system feels strange. It's similar to the Java version, so it's slower and less frantic, which makes for a more boring mode. For example: auto bow is slower when shooting.

3.- There are items in the game that it is difficult to understand what it consists of or that are simply useless and are garbage, for example: the horn, trees or the fire stick that in the past it was the fire sword and it was more fun and useful.

4.- I feel that there is excessive damage from the weapons, so it is very very easy to be killed or killed.

This makes it even unfair to players who have equipped themselves very well, be it diamond or iron.

5.- It does not allow you to craft armor or weapons in Minecraft's default crafting when the quick craft item appears. That makes it unfair.

6.- The color range is something that was changed about a month ago. I didn't complain much despite the fact that you got a bit confused when the lucky block with various potions appeared. The instant damage potion and the instant healing potion are very similar.

7.- We need to break the lucky block. I don't know if this is good or bad, but what does change is that the game is slower.

There are another things; To my personal taste, there are other things that were corrected, but I wish they hadn't, for example: In fast crafting, where your objects disappear little by little. I liked it better when they didn't disappear, but I understand that it was a bug and that they fixed it; Another thing is when they locked you with a zombie in a glass cage, you could stay still and the zombie wouldn't bother you until you moved.

In conclusion, the old version of lucky blocks was more fun than the new one despite having fewer things.

The old version could have been even better just by adding little changes like the two lucky blocks (red and green) in inventory.

Reactions: Cube Nerd

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Gonna copy this reply here:
Hello, I’m a top lucky island solos player, here are some comments I would like to add to your “bad things”
1: Sounds like this could be a bug, I would report this just in case, if it isn’t, I completely understand your frustration.
2: I think combat may have been changed to make players with high latency still take knock back. I don’t have a problem with it personally, I like the new and old systems both, but I can see why you, and other forum members have problems with it.
3: True
4: Yes, damage is definitely different, I hope they fix this, every game feels like overpowered, where you get 2 shot if you don’t get armor.
5: I have not experienced this issue, although I play on mobile
6: Not a problem to me
7: I have a theory that they changed this to patch an arrow duplication glitch that involved the lucky block’s hit box. I feel like the Woden sword kit is OP now, since swords can break lucky blocks faster.
In my opinion , the game doesn’t feel slower because of this, since the block opening animation for the sprites is slower than the amount of time it takes to break lucky blocks now.
Also, another really major change is that many mobs can now jump which previously couldn’t, including iron fish and knights. I actually don’t like this.
Overall, I think the update has made lucky island way more chaotic and fast paced, which I enjoyed. I might make a very long review of the game in the near future.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom