Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
The maps are amazing, but I honestly dislike the kits so much. I want the old Swordsman kit back. ;(

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Most people liked it because it was overpowered, probably the kit most deserving of a nerf. Kits are supposed to be support, not a carry through the game.
Yes, but it was dramatically more popular because most and/or all other kits basically sucked. Not to be rude, or anything. Fisherman was probably used by one player, out of one thousand. Seriously, I don't know how to carry out my argument. ;-;

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yes, but it was dramatically more popular because most and/or all other kits basically sucked. Not to be rude, or anything. Fisherman was probably used by one player, out of one thousand. Seriously, I don't know how to carry out my argument. ;-;
Precisely, so the other kits were made to not suck as bad and the swordsman kit to not be as good. It's still a kit worth using, it's not terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom