Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloysto

Jul 27, 2016
Hello, as you can see in the title this is about the new rules you guys have implemented. I strongly believe that these rules are not fair, because my YouTube channel is very small right now, and the only way for people to find me is to advertise. Your rules change means I cannot advertise unless I have 40,000 subscribers, which for me is a huge number. I also think that not allowing smaller YouTubers to advertise their channels will heavily affect your server, because small channels like mine promote your server and I think the server might start to lose members because of this rules change. Thank you for listening to me about this and i'm hoping you guys could potentially either get the rules changed back, or make the requirements for YouTube rank easier. Again thank you for listening to me.

~Have a great day :D
~Cloysto

Reactions: iLoveYouu

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
Hi cloysto.
I think they changed it because otherwise the chat would be full of spam from players saying like: 'Please sine to my channel, it's called [insert name here]', or saying 'pls sub [insert link here]. It would just be a lot of spam Wich is reduced with implementing this rule.
Have a nice day further.
Wolf/iWontKillYouNow.

Reactions: Keanu

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Hello Cloysto,

I'm sad to hear that this change has affected you in a bad way, however we're not going to change the rule right now at least. The staff have discussed a bunch about this and we came to the conclusion that this rule will work the best. I do understand that as a small YouTuber advertising could get some people to join your channel. If you look at how many players actually advertise this, then you'll be able to see that it's actually starting to become a problem. The advertisements start to look like spam and even for you as a small YouTuber I think that would affect your channel in a bad way, because the advertisements you place simply make you look like an annoying spamming person.

I hope you can see why we changed this rule to what it is, if you have anymore questions feel free to PM me.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom