Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey! I noticed a big issue in the new Java lobby.

The place where people spawn and the place where you can choose your game, is far away from each other and you got to walk around 5 seconds to get there.

is there a way to put pressure plates to launch people towards the NPC's?
I like this idea, but maybe also add an option to disable the pressure plates in a settings menu? Some players might not want to get thrown around as soon as they step away from the spawn. :)

Reactions: 2pancakes

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
I like this idea, but maybe also add an option to disable the pressure plates in a settings menu? Some players might not want to get thrown around as soon as they step away from the spawn. :)
Well, you could just put the pressure plates at a spot it won't annoy the player.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, yes! When you're in a party and want to play games quick this would get annoying way too fast!

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
Hey! I noticed a big issue in the new Java lobby.

The place where people spawn and the place where you can choose your game, is far away from each other and you got to walk around 5 seconds to get there.

is there a way to put pressure plates to launch people towards the NPC's?
Really like this idea!

Reactions: 2pancakes

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I think that appart from the distance, there's some lack of detail in the platform floor. Maybe add some grey blocks with a flower or a cube idk to make it cooler and give some contrast.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I feel I like this idea, I think some people think, 5 seconds? Yeah, 5 seconds, maybe for people with a rank can fly but for people that have to run each 5 seconds is very long, every time. We Emerald+ rankers can fly and it's easy for us to join a game. So I think this would be a good idea for Stone - Diamond rankers. It may can cost 2 seconds, so they can join a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom