Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there folks,

I've seen the Main Lobby and like I said on my profile I like what they did with turning around the NPC's so that you don't see ugly grey depressive tall buildings when joining the lobby at first. I don't want to be that person who whines about every little thing, but these things really concerns me:
2020-06-03_17.29.16.png

As I turn around when joining the Main Lobby I see the Sentinel Statestics building being on the ground. Now I can't read the text properly to see what's on there. Yes of course you can walk towards it so you can read the text, but the main problem with this building now is that it's totally left out. And that's because of the high platform you stand on:
2020-06-03_17.29.03.png

Look at it. So lonely. So hidden. Poor soul. Feeling left out of the rest. Poor Sentinel Statistics building. My suggestion is to enlarge the platform so that you can build the Sentinel Statistics building on that platform. Players will be on the same level again with the building so that they can read all of the text in just 1 go.

Another thing what kinda annoys me:
2020-06-03_17.14.09.png

That. Backside. Of. The. NPC's. It looks ugly in my honest opinion. I've seen it before of course before the revamp of the lobby, but I didn't really care since it was against the tall buildings, but now that it is turned around it's just too noticable. If you have time, can you please make the backside look a little bit better? It feels as if it's not finished yet.

Ok that was my whining about the lobby. Cheers! o/

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I agree the backside is pretty ugly but I don't feel like the sentinel building needs to be up on the platform I think its good like it is now and see no reason to change it.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree with both of your concerns. I never read the sentinel statistics it isn't better now it is almost not noticeable. And I absolutely agree with the fact that the backside of the NPC's is pretty ugly. Hope they are going to fix both of these issues soon!

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I mean i understand what you mean, and i agree with some of them. It would look better if the sentinel tower the same level as the spawnpoint.
But it would like weird because the tower would hugg the backwall and it would annoye ppl more for the rest it doesnt bother me that much.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
What do you mean exactly? It is hugging the backwall already so that's not a valid reason to not implement it. It will only go upwards by around 2-3 blocks if Cube decides to implement my ideas. People can read the text better and the building doesn't feel that left out. I don't see a reason why people would be annoyed by that.

Reactions: Colleeee

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I see where you're coming from, but I feel like the Sentinel thingy is fine, it's still pretty easily noticeable in my opinion. On the other hand,I agree that the backside of the NPCs is genuinely ugly and just doesn't look right. Adding a little bit of flair to it would make it look so much better.

Reactions: PerryJ

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The back of NPC posts really has to be changed! It's well weird now, so empty and you if you want to go anywhere in the lobby, you'll see it.
The sentinel thing is well, I don't really mind it's not something that has to be read every time you turn your head and if you do want to read it, you can easily jump down to do so.
I even have the feeling that putting it up might make the back of lobby too crowed.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Iobby would look 10x better using 1.12 blocks but of course player’s mods are apparently the most important thing of all time

Reactions: Colleeee

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Maybe it's a good to do the static Sentinel infront of the games, like in the middle. People may show interest into it.

Maybe at the back you can test gadgets, maybe thats cool but idk, maybe some cool buildings.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with both of your concerns. Although I don't really spend time behind the NPC's so it doesn't really bother me that much.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom