Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Wy5yfW7.jpg

Welcome to the 2nd annual CubeCraft Meme Awards!

This is my yearly thread where we break down the best memes of the year created by the community, we have set awards to give shoutouts to specific categories and memes. A lot of these are chosen through likes but some also use my opinion. I hope you enjoy this years summary.

--------------

Meme of the Year

Created by @Story

Not all memes are based on opinion, this category almost always will be like-based, a meme that I had no idea was top was actually my own, there's no getting around this one.
Sk6SPt0.jpg

Best Meme Creator
@Spuuuni

With the most likes on average per post and some of the most memes on the entire thread, it couldnt be anyone else other than our favourite cutlery to be meme creator of the year.

ijqHP8k.png

Best .GIF Meme
An animated meme? yes please.
Created by @Story

giphy.gif

Best Video Meme
Videos give us the high creative ceiling we need to make some perfect jokes that can never be illustrated in a still image and sometimes not a .GIF without audio. But due to being harder to make we rarely see any good ones, until...
Created by @Josher

Best Multiplier Meme
With new content and updates comes a truckload of memes about how we feel about the updates, the most popular this year was multipliers.
Created by @Spuuuni

3cxfgf-jpg.156419

Best Hacker Meme
Hackers not only provide a negative game experience, but an endless supply of good meme content, flooding CCG Memes with some classic gags.
Created by @SantaCookie

blockgame-hack-png.158218

Best Staff Meme
Staff members are some of the most popular members on the server, their unique experience and position can often lead to some hilarious results and things to make fun of in the world of being a staff member.
Created by @IceScreams

upload_2019-1-27_13-2-23-png.150810

Best FFA Meme
Since last year- FFA has become an insanely hilarious topic to make fun of, similar to the route of hackers/tryhards, and this year had no shortage of memes so it retains its category award yet again.
Created by @Shallidor

unknown.png

Best Server Meme
With all our favourite categories and things to make memes about, sometimes we forget about where this all stems from, CubeCraft. Here's the best meme about CubeCraft this year.
Created by @Spuuuni

20191201_230237-jpg.157592

Best Discord Meme
This year's CCG Memes content has had a lot of jokes that have passed from Cube's very own Discord, a joke that rides time and space to arrive on our favourite meme page.
This was originally a screenshot posted in CCG Memes that was not technically a meme but Tele's hilarious response gives this the format it deserves and is personally my new favourite meme.

Created by @Kloska & @telegamer

unknown.png

taIVYvE.png

Best Forum Meme
The forums are the place for discussion, and what better way to raise your point than to visualize it in the form of a great meme? whether that be how much you hate/love an update or how annoyed you were that I didnt post a meme.
Created by @komododragon 2002

0c9976e9-19fd-45a9-8b56-ee43da137b59-jpeg.158284

pls

Best Tryhard Meme
Nothing is funnier than making fun of tryhards, there are too many angles to tackle when making jokes about tryhards, why shout back at them or try to win when you can out-creative them by making a meme? this is our territory.
Created by @Spuuuni

meme1-jpg.154341

Best "CCG Memes" Meme
When we get too self-aware and start making memes about the memes thread, we get into meta levels that arent possible. We are the creators of our own content...
Created by @TheJeroen

s27Dhip.png

Honourable Mentions
With all the main awards out the way, lets get to the extras. These memes cant go unmentioned and I wont let them!

Best Chat-Based Meme
Minecraft chats are a wonderful place full of either the funniest or dumbest things you'll ever read in any game, making a chat meme can be extremely difficult but this person pulled it off perfectly.
Created by @Fisktratt

upload_2019-12-27_1-15-34-jpeg.158264

The One-Hit Wonder
For those players who just swoop in, make a fantastic meme and then disappear...

Created by @Keanu

GwmdhHt.png

Best Underrated Meme

For those memes that I feel like need a bit more recognition and didnt get the appreciation they deserved.
Created by @Sophie

upload_2019-1-2_18-49-17-png.150370

My Personal Favourite Memes

These are my personal favourite memes of the entire year, memes that I feel deserved to receive an award but I couldnt fit it into a category in honourable mentions.

Created by @Waterguy_12

oKspJfm.png

Created by @LonelyNartyta
si_20190709_191942-jpg.154095

Created by @Shallidor
cubecraft-meme-jpg.152253

--------------

Thank you for looking at this years best meme highlights, I want to quickly shoutout many other people who provided great content to CCG Memes in 2019.

Huge thanks to...
@Christmas & Chill @Blocky @Megaaa @Mrs. Brown @Finixly @http://bit.ly/shaunsheep_ @RickDeKlomp @MrGrumpyCheese @Josher @Jevmen @Waterguy_12 @Riley @SilentPidgeon @Lezappen @CattyCat @Zombiepower @T.A.ACC @Simply @helperwannabe @SnowyWarz @Ruisdier @CubeTale @PerryJ @Younisco @Deeds @Yoya @skifby @Enchie @God. @Dioooh @BringMeTheHorizon ♠ @Molly (Kitsune) @gamesharkn64

This year had less than half as many contributions as last year but an unprecendented amount of different people contributing moreso over last year.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Congratulations to all award winners! But seriously though, I don’t deserve it.

Not out of modesty, but I simply made a terrible meme:

First of all, the message I used doesn’t even fit into the freaking column.

Secondly, I used the most abused disappointment meme format.

Thirdly, I made a meme of someone who easily makes one of the best memes and now he gets hate for not posting memes.

Moreover, there are way better forum memes out there.

For example, this one by
@SantaCookie

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ccg-memes.10860/page-280#post-1038006

Reactions: Story and SanCookie

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

Thirdly, I made a meme of someone who easily makes one of the best memes and now he gets hate for not posting memes.

Moreover, there are way better forum memes out there, this one for example:

For example, this one by
@SantaCookie

To avoid people slicing my jugular I try to base it off likes as much as possible, it lead by faaar too much to not get it imo.

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA

Moreover, there are way better forum memes out there.

For example, this one by
@SantaCookie

Awesome job yet again. For some reason I didn’t get the notification for the mention, but thanks for mentioning me anyways! Here’s to a great 2020 filled with many memes.

Reactions: Komodо

SilentPidgeon

Novice Member
Jul 16, 2019
the fridge
I really like this, it's great how it all comes together at the end so we can all celebrate the memes together :) Thanks for the mention and heres to more memes next year

Reactions: Komodо

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Not just one, but two mentions? :O I'm impressed!

Thanks for taking the time to make this thread!

Top Bottom