Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I usually don't do this, but it's been really bothersome lately - and this is a feedback category after all.

One of the main selling points of ranks is the ability to choose a map to play on. However, lately it's even worse than it already was. Sometimes you can even get less than 3 maps to choose from (but it's always less than what it used to be not long ago. Now, this wouldn't be the biggest issue in the world... but during night time around here (which, because of my work hours is when I play the most) I'm constantly being put on US servers. And that means an awful lot of lag for me.

Staff has told me it's a bug,, but nothing more. Is it on the to fix list anytime soon? Is it not a priority and can be like this for many more months to come? Been like this since at least the US server update. Considering it's a paid feature, I kinda figured it would be a priority to fix?

I'm not demanding for it to be fix right this minute, but with this thread I'm hoping to get a bit more clarity.

Example:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom