Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pekd

im shure that everyone who has been playing cubecraft for a decent time now has seen atleast one of the hidden levers in the lobbys or gamemodes. (incase you dont know about them, just search for "cubecraft secret levers" or something) but as far as i know, its still unknown what these levers are for. so here are a few questions about them:
1. is the mystery alredy solved and i just dont know?
2. incase its not solved yet, is it even possible to be solved? (incase the redstone isnt functioning anymore or it never worked in the first place)
3. do these levers exist in the java version too? and have they been in java before bedrock?
4. when were these levers added? i first found them around 2020 i think but im shure they are much older
yeah these are all my questions (less than i thought but whatever), i hope i can find some answers

pekd

Do we know how many they are. I keep making post on YouTube and I think the majority of them are in the backrooms and behind paintings the only one I think is left is the fridge and I still don't know how to get their
oh, there are many more. in the duels lobby, its very easy to find them, in the lucky blocks lobby and in the eggwars lobby there are also some (the lucky blocks lobby even has some buttons) and in one eggwars duos map (the one with the towers) there is a secret room which you can only access in spectator mode or with perfect timing using the christmas win animation. im happy tho that there is someone out there trying to solve this mystery, good luck entering the fridge

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
oh, there are many more. in the duels lobby, its very easy to find them, in the lucky blocks lobby and in the eggwars lobby there are also some (the lucky blocks lobby even has some buttons) and in one eggwars duos map (the one with the towers) there is a secret room which you can only access in spectator mode or with perfect timing using the christmas win animation. im happy tho that there is someone out there trying to solve this mystery, good luck entering the fridge
Would they actually do anything regarding the backrooms tho? Like maybe in the games lobby it be possible but I think inside the game itself the Redstone wouldn't be able too. Then again I suppose someone was able to make an actual working phone with Redstone so nothing impossible I guess

Reactions: Reesle

pekd

Would they actually do anything regarding the backrooms tho? Like maybe in the games lobby it be possible but I think inside the game itself the Redstone wouldn't be able too. Then again I suppose someone was able to make an actual working phone with Redstone so nothing impossible I guess
thats why i am so confused, this all makes no sense! but maybe they are using command blocks or server plugins

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Do we know how many they are. I keep making post on YouTube and I think the majority of them are in the backrooms and behind paintings the only one I think is left is the fridge and I still don't know how to get their
What fridge? Do you mean the 2nd back rooms area? If so, I know how to get there!

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂